Bob Plimpton

  • snakeoildoc
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
      Is anybody aware of his stuff, and if so, do you know of his ability to
      perform as guarenteed?
      Bob
    • Allwyn Associates
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006

        Has anyone ever heard of this guy and/or used his services?  If so what was the situation and outcome?

      • Skye Walker
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2006
          Yes, Bob Plimpton and his wife used to own Heavenly Ranch in No. Car. and
          I they got divorced and he lives in So. Florida.  Heavenly Ranch was a place for patriots to stay during freedom seminars.  It was sold during the divorce.

           I think he tells you how to get the MCO for your auto plus other issues.  Hey, if it works, then, all the better. Not sure if he is a pay-triot for profit or not but his materials used to be  rather expensive.  Not sure about that now.

        • jmoran9700@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
            Dear Group,

            Has anyone had any experience with Bob Plimpton at http://www.bobplimpton.com/ ?