Need help!

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
      I have had the IRS snatch a few bucks from my accounts. They will do it
      once (for that particular tax year they are trying to collect for) and
      seemingly not again unless for another year of levying process to take
      place.

      I would recommend forming an LLC (or having someone do it for you) with
      proper operating agreements setup and getting a business bank account.

      They may snatch it even if you have a personal account but they will
      give it back if in the name of a business and it is structured
      properly. You are merely a signer (manager of the LLC) on the account.
      Or you could hold the membership interest in trust and have the trustee
      open the bank account for the LLC.

      check out ww.pfshield.com

      Cheers,

      Tim