Re: [tips_and_tricks] Question

  • WW011@aol.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
      Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
    • tom
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
        Try www.nontaxpayer.org

        WW011@... wrote:

        >Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Utlage
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005

          Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:35 PM
          Subject: [oi-ar] Change of mailing address...

          To All Interested Parties,

          My mailing address has changed.  The new mailing address is:

          The Office of David A. Champion
          1031 West Avenue M14, Suite A
          Palmdale, California 93551

          This change is effective immediately.  Please do not direct any further
          correspondences to the prior address.  Thank you.

          Dave Champion
          Founder, Nontaxpayer.org

          Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:39 AM
          Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Question

          Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • CWH
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
            To All Interested Parties,

            Myself and a few of my associates used Dave Champion's services to no avail.  Dave let us all down and didn't follow through on any of our cases.  He may talk a good game but like many out there, doesn't perform for his clients when it comes to crunch time.

            I would not recommend Champion's (Nontaxpayer.org) services to anyone!

            FYI,

            Hersh
          • Dave Miner
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
              Hersh --

              I know some people who had the same bad experience with Dave Champion.  After several months of not hearing from him,  they called a number of times.  No call back.  After a couple weeks of phone calls, he finally answered instead of his phone recorder.  They asked he deliver what he was paid to deliver, and he got hostile.  He even yelled at one of them.  One received a trust from him after 6 months of no email or phone responses, and then 2 months of hostile exchanges.  It took 8 months to deliver what took him only a few hours to type up.  I know how long it takes because I have been doing trust work for clients for 12 years.

              They are now clients of mine because of his refusal to do what he promises.

              Yours in financial freedom,

              Dave Miner

              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                I communicated with her via email a few times. Her ebook was my first
                exposure to the Freedom movement and is what woke me up. She seems to know her
                stuff, yet like all the other gurus out there, isn't telling you how to do it
                yourself, but allows you to learn it all on your own, which is where the true
                education comes from.

                I've been studying and subscribing to these lists for 3 months now, and the
                knowledge is coming slow.
              • solemansammy@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                  RE : Mary Croft
                  I have her book "How I clobbered....." and am reading it now. I find she is pretty much on point with much of her assertions so far.

                  --
                  "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That is condemnation without investigation."

                  From: Email41@...
                  Has anyone dealt with a Mary Elizabeth Croft?

                  Someone just sent me this link.