Ed44, go to the head of the class for winning $660,000 for false imprisonment.

  • Attorney Douglas Palaschak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      This page is http://www.laserdude.gq.nu/ed44.html

      Ed 44 finally won his big case. Here is a link to a picture of the
      final judgment: http://www.laserdude.gq.nu/ed44.pdf

      Ed44, go to the head of the class for winning $660,000 for false
      imprisonment.
      http://www.laserdude.gq.nu/ed44.html is a link to the glorious page
      of the judgment which depicts the filing stamp. Ed44 has yet to
      convert this to money in his own bank account but I think that the
      state of Texas will pay.

      Also, I am terribly interested in WHAT WENT WRONG. It appears to me
      that Ed could have filed this work in his local trial court 3 years
      ago. A mistake analysis is in order.