Re: [tips_and_tricks] Question

  • gary
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005
      The procedures needed would depend upon what court you are in and what state that is in.  If you are in small claims court and want to move it up, you could counterclaim for more than the small claims limit.  In some states requesting a jury trial will move it out of small claims, it just depends on how the courts are set up where you are and what the rules are for those courts.  The rules vary greatly between states.  In Florida you can get a jury trial in small claims, in Connecticut there is no jury trial in small claims and no appeal from a small claims decision.

      Gary
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
        Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
      • tom
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
          Try www.nontaxpayer.org

          WW011@... wrote:

          >Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Utlage
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005

            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
              To All Interested Parties,

              Myself and a few of my associates used Dave Champion's services to no avail.  Dave let us all down and didn't follow through on any of our cases.  He may talk a good game but like many out there, doesn't perform for his clients when it comes to crunch time.

              I would not recommend Champion's (Nontaxpayer.org) services to anyone!

              FYI,

              Hersh
            • Dave Miner
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
                Hersh --

                I know some people who had the same bad experience with Dave Champion.  After several months of not hearing from him,  they called a number of times.  No call back.  After a couple weeks of phone calls, he finally answered instead of his phone recorder.  They asked he deliver what he was paid to deliver, and he got hostile.  He even yelled at one of them.  One received a trust from him after 6 months of no email or phone responses, and then 2 months of hostile exchanges.  It took 8 months to deliver what took him only a few hours to type up.  I know how long it takes because I have been doing trust work for clients for 12 years.

                They are now clients of mine because of his refusal to do what he promises.

                Yours in financial freedom,

                Dave Miner

                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                  I communicated with her via email a few times. Her ebook was my first
                  exposure to the Freedom movement and is what woke me up. She seems to know her
                  stuff, yet like all the other gurus out there, isn't telling you how to do it
                  yourself, but allows you to learn it all on your own, which is where the true
                  education comes from.

                  I've been studying and subscribing to these lists for 3 months now, and the
                  knowledge is coming slow.
                • solemansammy@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                    RE : Mary Croft
                    I have her book "How I clobbered....." and am reading it now. I find she is pretty much on point with much of her assertions so far.

                    --
                    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That is condemnation without investigation."

                    From: Email41@...
                    Has anyone dealt with a Mary Elizabeth Croft?

                    Someone just sent me this link.