RE: [tips_and_tricks] Question

  • Christopher Dilts
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005

      Hello

      Well there are several ways depending on the State and type of action. Well a party has a right of appeal which starts by filing a notice of appeal ten days after final judgment then proceeds to have record certified and appeal breif and argument filed usually within 30 days. There is also a motion for a new trial which depending on the circumbstance usually has to be filed within 30 days to one year depending on the grounds for challlenging the judgment. Usually a party must serve this motion as an original action with a summons. There is also motions to vacate which depending on the issue must be done in 30 days or if court lack subject matter jurisidictioin has no time limint in which it has to be filed. And finally there are discretionary review appeals which are used to challenge either a ruling on a motion to dismiss or motions to supress. All this can be found in your states court rules and court rules annotated. Most courts will actually have Pro Se packets on how to appeal at the clerks office that can be obtain for low prices. Hope this helps

    • gary
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005
        The procedures needed would depend upon what court you are in and what state that is in.  If you are in small claims court and want to move it up, you could counterclaim for more than the small claims limit.  In some states requesting a jury trial will move it out of small claims, it just depends on how the courts are set up where you are and what the rules are for those courts.  The rules vary greatly between states.  In Florida you can get a jury trial in small claims, in Connecticut there is no jury trial in small claims and no appeal from a small claims decision.

        Gary
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
          Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
        • tom
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
            Try www.nontaxpayer.org

            WW011@... wrote:

            >Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Utlage
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005

              Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:35 PM
              Subject: [oi-ar] Change of mailing address...

              To All Interested Parties,

              My mailing address has changed.  The new mailing address is:

              The Office of David A. Champion
              1031 West Avenue M14, Suite A
              Palmdale, California 93551

              This change is effective immediately.  Please do not direct any further
              correspondences to the prior address.  Thank you.

              Dave Champion
              Founder, Nontaxpayer.org

              Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:39 AM
              Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Question

              Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • CWH
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
                To All Interested Parties,

                Myself and a few of my associates used Dave Champion's services to no avail.  Dave let us all down and didn't follow through on any of our cases.  He may talk a good game but like many out there, doesn't perform for his clients when it comes to crunch time.

                I would not recommend Champion's (Nontaxpayer.org) services to anyone!

                FYI,

                Hersh
              • Dave Miner
                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
                  Hersh --

                  I know some people who had the same bad experience with Dave Champion.  After several months of not hearing from him,  they called a number of times.  No call back.  After a couple weeks of phone calls, he finally answered instead of his phone recorder.  They asked he deliver what he was paid to deliver, and he got hostile.  He even yelled at one of them.  One received a trust from him after 6 months of no email or phone responses, and then 2 months of hostile exchanges.  It took 8 months to deliver what took him only a few hours to type up.  I know how long it takes because I have been doing trust work for clients for 12 years.

                  They are now clients of mine because of his refusal to do what he promises.

                  Yours in financial freedom,

                  Dave Miner

                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                    I communicated with her via email a few times. Her ebook was my first
                    exposure to the Freedom movement and is what woke me up. She seems to know her
                    stuff, yet like all the other gurus out there, isn't telling you how to do it
                    yourself, but allows you to learn it all on your own, which is where the true
                    education comes from.

                    I've been studying and subscribing to these lists for 3 months now, and the
                    knowledge is coming slow.
                  • solemansammy@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                      RE : Mary Croft
                      I have her book "How I clobbered....." and am reading it now. I find she is pretty much on point with much of her assertions so far.

                      --
                      "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That is condemnation without investigation."

                      From: Email41@...
                      Has anyone dealt with a Mary Elizabeth Croft?

                      Someone just sent me this link.