FEMA, SBA, &the IRS

  • Neo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      After going threw 2 hurricanes here in Louisiana & having damage to my house +  damage to a very small side business I was trying to start up.

      I contacted FEMA for help, they sent me  the Small Business Administration Disaster loan kit. for both the house &  business (that now out of business). As I read over the fact sheet I found the part where they want your IRS tax return, Humm? If you don't have a copy of you returns, there is a Tax Information Authorization or IRS form 8821,  I see a lot of OMB # but no dates even on the SBA paper work OMB # but no dates.

      As a non tax payer / non tax filer (because there is no law as a lot of us know) you are total out of the system and there is no help of any kind from the gov. but only if you are sheople do you get any help.
       I also learn you can not file bankruptcy if you are a non IRS tax filer. The Federal Disaster loans are Johnny on the spot to point out on the fact sheet they will real estate as collateral.

      So the next time you hear about the billons of FRN's that they giving away I do not see it the average person gets a ton of paper work not help
    • Bob: Gross