Documents showing that courts are private businesses?

  • Tiberius Pontificus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      A little while back, someone had posted documents with an e-mail (I forget from what source, but it was that book that gives industrial classification codes of certain businesses) demonstrating that the "courts" are really private businesses.

      If that person reads this, could you post an e-mail with the documents again?

      Thanks

      Yahoo! for Good