Re-Divorce

  • oldwsb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Thanks to all ,great tips! Ill keep in mind!But to call "him" last
      time i did!About divorce , He yelled and called me "nasty" names and
      said that he would "kill" me if I came to see "my"from frist marrage
      or "our 2 children!I could not get a word in!But now after calling him
      about our daughter,21 years old,he was "sickley" nice to me ? This is
      a long story, but thanks to all .