Breach of trust

  • Spidero
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2005
      Hi group, I would apreciate any infos regarding this matter.
      I was employd by a compagny in Vancouver British Columbia Canada.
      Our employer never has paid us for the humongous amount of over time
      that we did for the compagny.
      Now we are going after him with the help of the Canadian Government
      to be compensate for the wages lost.
      Since our employer refused to pay us we refused to work for him.
      He had our compagny cell phone disconnected, I was project manager
      for this painting compagny.
      Since I am not working for them anymore, I did accept an offer from
      an old client of the compagny and painted the exterior of a building
      that the compagny painted the inside while I was employed by them.
      They did have a contract for the inside of the building but no
      contract was ever signed for the outside.
      Now my old compagny is threatning to take me to court for breach of
      trust.

      Here is a copy of the last email they sent me.

      Furthermore, it has come to our attention that you have been painting
      as an independent painter while still employed with Bed****
      Industries
      on one of our client's sites, Mag*** Trailer, on behalf of Joe
      Schu****
      of T***Line Contracting. You have been painting on this site since
      Friday, September 23rd during which time you were employed by us.
      Your
      email of September 26th states "If ever I decide to resignate, witch
      won't happen...". You have misrepresented yourself with Mr. Schu***.
      We have a contract in place between T***Line and Bed*** Industries
      regarding Mag*** Trailer for the interior, which has now been
      invoiced,
      the exterior and all offices. Mr. Schu*** has been informed that he
      will be in breach of our contract if he employs you directly, and in
      any event, you were still employed by us although not authorized to
      start the exterior painting.

      You are further warned that if you are found to be painting at any of
      our client's sites, you will be sued for breach of trust.

      Thanks for tyour help
      Dave
    • Advancepum@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
        They are blowing a lot of hot air. if they arn't paying you anymore you arn't working for them. you didn't sign a contract that said you wouldn't go aftertheir customers did you?
        Paul

        You are further warned that if you are found to be painting at any of
        our client's sites, you will be sued for breach of trust.

      • danny wayne
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005

          From: "Spidero" <dave_gel@...>
          To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Breach of trust
          Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 02:58:00 -0000

          Are they in breach of the trust contract when they refused to pay you?  Dan
        • Legalbear
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005

            Are they in breach of the trust contract when they refused to pay you?  Dan