out prision in half way house

  • sagittariuzz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005
      a gentleman that works at my gym got out of prision a couple on months
      ago, he is in a half way house, however the bitch that handles his
      case at the parole office is been badgering him into signing a
      different deal that the one agreed upon, she claims that he did not
      served all of his time, however in looking at all of his paperwork one
      can see clearly when he got detained, never got out on bond, his
      committement to the system and the time of release end of the story,
      any ideas on how to deal with this female parole officer?
    • Advancepum@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005

        file a FOI (federal fredom of information) Demand on the info you just stated. The fact that the info is out and you have it should slow her down.
        > Paul
        >

        > > any ideas on how to deal with this female parole officer?

      • Legalbear
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          I do; catch her in a crime and move forward on having her prosecuted for it.
          Watch her go from being a god to being a benevolent woman. We did this in a
          case that I helped on and it worked great; it was like being a lion tamer.
          The probation person became a completely different person. Bear

          PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

          For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO
          80634

          BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

          www.legal-research-video.com
          www.legalbears.com