Hi new member here...

  • Dymas Satrioprojo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Dear sir or madam,

      Greetings to all of you,

      Through this email i would like to introduce myself, As shown in my id my name Michael Dymas Satrioprojo, but you can call me mike...at the present I work as a junior associate lawyer in of prominent law firm in Indonesia.
      My speciality is in corporate-business law, and also criminal law.

      I join this group in order to reach larger horizon of legal practice in another country especially in United States. I have the experience living in USA during my childhood, where my father took his master degree there, specifically the location was in New Orleans, Louisiana.

      if it is possible please lets correspond between us, and probably we can provide assistance each other.

      Kind Regards,

      Michael Dymas