Re: [tips_and_tricks] Copyright Notice Doc.

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      Can anyone tell me any case law on this if it is "true" that the "notary"  can "certify" w/the same effect? as the county recorders office?

      Clare wrote:
      I believe that would be the County Recorder or the County registrar of
      Deeds.
      I have also been told that a Notary Public can "Certify" documents with the
      same effect as having them recorded.
      - C.