Copyright Notice Doc.

  • bowencharlie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      where do you get this document put on file in the county, as to have a
      recorded or assigned number? I filed it with the county clerk
      pertaining to a civil case but they did not give me a number even
      though they did stamp it with date & time. I also tried to file it with
      deeds but that pertains to property.
      Steve
    • Clare
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
        I believe that would be the County Recorder or the County registrar of
        Deeds.
        I have also been told that a Notary Public can "Certify" documents with the
        same effect as having them recorded.
        - C.

        where do you get this document put on file in the county, as to have a
        recorded or assigned number? I filed it with the county clerk
        pertaining to a civil case but they did not give me a number even
        though they did stamp it with date & time. I also tried to file it with
        deeds but that pertains to property.
        Steve

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://www.eset.com