your letter and thoughts on child support and parenting

  • lallenwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      your letter and thoughts on child support and parenting

      Before you judge me read "the truth" on my website posted in the
      initial letter I wrote (the one you are responding to)
      http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ALLE3721/mycustompage0002.htm

      From: "Todd Casey"
      Subject: your letter and thoughts on child support and parenting
      Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:44:04 -0500

      Dear Lynda,

      Your story is missing some important facts i.e. on what terms did
      you lose custody of your daughter? I realize that the court system
      can be corrupt -- However, it is very difficult for a Mother to lose
      custody of her children. I find it hard to believe you are telling
      the
      whole story. If you are serious about seeing your daughter you will
      need a lawyer. You won't get anywhere without a lawyer.