Re: child support issue

  • The Childers Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Dear Linda,
      As you know The court system is and always will be for those who
      have control over another. It is called ward of the court.

      If you want to understand anything about money...Money is paper and
      metal. You are the only one who can place value upon it.
      Quote from Federal reserve. " A Federal Reserve note has no value
      except for the goods and services they will buy".
      If you want to be free than tell yourself you are free. The mind
      belongs to who you allow control it. Your comment below tells me you
      have never been weak? But begging is a sign of fear and not faith.
      There are many things in life that I have tried and tried to
      understand. My past was not all that good, but I have faith of
      recovery. A good mentor of mine has told me LET IT GO! It sounds as
      if you are holding on to something? Yes even I had to say... What?
      Except the words and advice have transformed into what I call
      acceptance.
      Here is something even Bear has sent me and I consider him an
      outstanding achiever!
      There shall be nothing that gives me pain or causes me unhappiness
      befall me, nor any blows, strokes, wounds, diseases or calamities
      come near my tent.

      Linda, YOU are the only reason... YOU are the only one who can make
      a differance! You must accept faith 100%
      With any negitive thoughts in the mind...It is controlled not by
      you, but others who might not... lets say... have any interest in
      you, but of themselves.

      7:6 â€" I must not give Set Apart things to the dogs, nor must I throw
      my pearls before pigs or they may trample them underfoot and turn
      and attack me.

      7:7-8 â€" I ask and it is given to me. I search and I find. I knock
      and the door is opened to me. When I ask I always receive; when I
      search I always find, and the door is always opened to me when I
      knock.

      Knock on the door Linda! It will be answered!
      One last thing to remember Linda.

      It is your story, It is your book. You can write it with peace, love
      and joy!

      And thank you for what you gave me in return.
      A story... that tells me... by knocking on the door and having 100%
      faith. I have arrived in a place that nobody can take from me.

      Gary C