Interview with Child Support Enforcement Head is Available On-Line

  • Montie Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Morning All,

      Last week we (NCSingleParent.com) were given the opportunity to
      interview the head of Wake County, NC Child Support Enforcement
      (Lillian Overton). You can hear the interview, or download it in MP3
      format, at:

      http://ncsingleparent.com/interview_with_child_support_enforcement.htm

      or at

      http://ncsingleparent.com/blog/index.php

      Hopefully this will benefit those of you who are engaged, or may soon
      be engaged, (from either side of the fence)with Child Support
      Enforcment.

      As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

      Thanks,
      Montie
      Publisher
      www.NCSingleParent.com