child support hearing

  • bcanez9
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      My name is Brandy. I just found this group. Im involved with another
      group called livebeatdads and were setting up groups of court
      watchers across the nation. (livebeatdads@yahoogroups.com) I have just
      under 90 days to request a state hearinfg on the response from ombuds.
      I have kept most of my records which date back to 99. I know what ive
      paid and what they say I paid. I have admissions from three lcsa
      officers of gross negligence and also from ombuds, however their
      decision is to do nothing. They cocede to being wrong and wrongfully
      submitting my case for intercept. which in turn took money from my
      husband to pay support in advance for a child he has no responsability
      to. My case is currently paid in advance to june 2007. They admit
      mistake but basically said to bad. I want to go after them.
      Preferably a class action for all others who are ripped off. I want
      to prove criminal intent and set up for restitution, defamation of
      character(i am not a Dad let a lone a deadbeat) The government is
      involved on three different levels. conspiracy (federal rico act)
      money laundering, fraudulant accounting practices.