Legal Fees

  • corkywillis77
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 1:27 PM
      Urgent!
      Can a Georgia Superior Court award Attorneys fees from an appeal to a
      State Appeal court or a federal court?

      Alao, what can I do to keep from being dragged in front of the same
      Superior court judge that told me, "if I came bach into his courtroom
      that it would be at my own peril"?
    • vivus_spartacus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        1) It would depend on what is actually allowable under the Rules
        in the State of Georgia. 2) You may wish to consider filing a
        Pre-Emptory Challenge, stating your belief that that the particular
        Judge's statement made in open Court, demonstrated a prejudicial bias
        and would preclude you from a fair and impartial trial.--- In
        tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "corkywillis77" <corkywillis77@y...>