mortgage

  • vroglesby
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 6:50 AM
      Good morning everyone.the space shuttle landed safety in calif this
      morning.my question to the moderator / members .why isn't there a
      simple process where a person can discharge his mortgage note,base on
      the info adopted in this State,and House Joint Rsolution 192,June
      5,1933.this country is bankruptcy.

      i read,researched and studied different approach to discharging the
      note but everything seem too difficult.

      i would appreciate all comments / opinions.
    • Doug