Re: [tips_and_tricks] congratulations and a question.

  • HMax121650@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2005
      This message is for Dan, I have had trouble opening an account without a SSN, what bank did you go to, and do you offer any advice in creating this account

      Hello, My name is Dan and I have a check account with no SSN called a non interest bearing account.  The Bank does not have to report that which pays no interest,  or income.