Free magazines subscription

  • George Shephrd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 11:50 AM

      Friends,
      I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, Government, Politics,  telecom, electronics, laser, offshoring and what not, magazines like Government Technology's Public CIO, Military & Aerospace Electronics, Government Health IT, Oracle, RadioResource International, Open Source..... This may help you too

       For Government & Politics magazines go here :
      GOVERNMENT & POLITICS MAGAZINES

      For IT magazines go here : ( this includes ORACLE magazine )
      IT MAGAZINES ( includes ORACLE magazine )

      For all magazines go here:

      ALL MAGAZINES

      One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.

      Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada.

    • George Shephrd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 12:53 PM

        Friends,

        http://mail.yahoo.com