community property state

  • The Childers Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      I was just wanting some feedback on this question.

      Just what does this mean??? community property state.

      To me it sounds as if we are properity of the state.

      Here is a link to a book I have read recently. Wow!
      Forbidden Properity.
      www.forbiddenproperty.net

      Do You Own Your Self?

      Grant Sterling is the author...I have made contact several times
      with him. If by chance you do go there and read the book or give him
      any feedback do let him know I sent you! I get no commissions from
      this,
      But I believe he deserve's recoginition for this book.

      Only you can choose a path, but we can ask for directions!
      Gary C