SO YOU BEAT CPS, WHAT ABOUT?............

  • darren and susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      I am sorry, but just because CPS finds that the allegations that
      were made against your new husband unfounded, doesn't mean that the
      very people who made those accusations aren't right there to pick up
      where CPS left off. The ones to pick up the loose ends are the in-
      laws, the father of your children that wasn't man enough to marry
      you when you were pregnant or even before, the man that relies on
      his own parents to provide for all 4 of his children from 2
      different women, the one who holds 2 jobs and tells his children and
      their mother he only has one. Along with the abusive ex boyfriend
      (still after we split he is still abusing me and now my kids)and the
      exwife of my new husband and the family that tells me that "I am a
      great mother", has taken me to court after making allegations to
      CPS, they have temporary custody of my 2 beautiful daughters that I
      have raised since birth. I have helped them with homework, throwing
      up, crappy diapers, opinions of their own, friends, making costumes
      for talent shows, signing report cards, runny noses and knotty hair
      all while holding a job of my own and getting educated in my field
      of work. This man and his family will never own up to their own
      conspiracy, they will continue to keep my girls from me even though
      my girls want to come home to both me and my husband. CPS even
      testified at my hearing last month, they boosted my side, but still
      I don't have my family completely together. I feel sometimes, I am
      going to lose it, but that won't help anything. My in-laws have
      also played on my mental health, which by the way, is in tact. My
      attorney now has the burden of saying everything they say is
      heresay. The GAL, has not worked for my children, she has worked
      for the in-laws. The only reason I say that is because she
      absolutely refuses to check into anything I say or that my kids
      say. She only checks into what they say. I don't think beating
      CPS is the biggest thing in the world. It helps but now we need to
      beat the inlaws.

      Thank you for letting me vent.