Judgement From The Bench?

  • tec_time
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 2:01 PM
      Does anyone have a clue if, the judge is "praticing" law from the
      bench if he makes a "ruling"? Let's say, I don't contract with the
      courts. I already know that he can't place a "plea" in for me because,
      I have to be apart of (or be mis-informed of the "process") or
      a 'party' of the proceedings. But, what about when he past judgment.
      Is a "judgement" considered "law"? It's a contract made by the judge
      so, if you don't "agree/contract" with them, (and the judge) can he
      make a ruling for someone that does'nt "allow it in YOU NAME court"?
      If your a holder-in-due-course you could basicly say, that "everything
      based in YOUR court, has been made by incorporate rule's and not by
      law".

      So, anyone got anything on this? A ruling by a higher court? A cited
      case that had to be thrown out because, the judge could'nt "use" the
      the rules of "procedures"? Can someone help us (the group) on this?

      Phil