  • John C Pesci
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Folks,

      I have just gone through a process decoding my IMF file and delivering the results to be corrected to the IRS etc. They had not responed in the time alloted and now have been Defaulted.

      I would like to take this Default to the enforcement power of the courts to dispose of the matter in a fashion. I am somewhat confused about what would be the proper Court/Venue to accomplish this. I ask this becuse it seems to me that United States District Courts are administrative and the District Court of theUnited States is Judicial. [... or am I off base here?] Since the process used to establish the Default was an administrative procedure, the USDC seems the most logical place to have the Default presented for their concurance. [...or am I off base again?]

      Somehow in all of this, I became lost in the manner of presentation/delivery to the USDC.

      What I am searching for is the proper form, process or examples others used that may have been successful in having a Default "sanctioned" by a court.

      Any input would be GREATLY appreciated.

      Thank you.

      JCP