Futile acts-important rights

  • The Childers Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Otherwise...You do not have to wait to inform people that
      unconstitutoinal acts such as frn's...income-tax and imunity for
      judges. Make a claim now that freedom is a choice and equal protection
      of the law is equal to everyone.
      No special privliages here. Everyone gets the same treatment. Kinda
      like my project yesterday. I told others that if you are not doing
      what you want as a means of survival. then you are a slave. No
      buts...No well... No s---! I believe I may have sturred a brain cell
      or two!
      The end only comes when you give up.
      Be a leader and lead with pride.