888 88 8888 = non resident alien status

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
      Frog Farmer even from his little pond found this...
      See http://culhavoc.blogsome.com/2005/07/25/ and page search for
      88888.
      Here's other site plainly stating 888 88 8888 designated
      in finacial computer programs as indicating a 'you know
      what'
      BUT which one or kind get confusing eh,
      IRS defined type as a Puerto Rican working in USA
      OR
      a dejure state citizen working non domesitcally, that
      is not within the USA Fed Zone.
      http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=828
      http://www.methodfocus.com/cleanse.htm
      Also says here all 8's mean a number not issued by SSA.
      http://www.esaks.org/handbook/Treasurer.htm

      All 4's seems just a default space filler to feed 'puters.
      http://www.rbmscpa.com/Client%20CD/State%201/0002-IN%20Tax%20Return.pdf
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hello Frog Farmer. All this stuff about the SS# is pretty bogus. Go to a
        Newsstand store and they have several books on just how the SS# is issued
        and it is based upon state. California has several starting three digit
        prefixes as well as some other larger populated states. There are SS# that
        are not issued and if it should show up on someone's applications etc. BIG
        RED FLAG POPS UP. You might want to look at "Understanding U.S. Identity
        Documents" by John Q. Newman, also Reborn with credit Trent Sands, The Paper
        Trip II and III by Eden Press, Birthcertificate Fraud by Richard P.
        Kasserow-Inspector General March 1988, and of course all about SS# and how
        they are used work and what states start with what, is loaned out to a
        friend or I would give you that name title and author. Newsstand has books
        that just about covers everything for setting up a new Identity, to
        protecting the identity you have, to making Nukes in your bath tub-Lord
        Forbid. Just a suggestion. 888-88-8888 Don't think so.

        Through Reading and Research will learn the truth.
        Enjoy the books.
        Scott Williams
        Denver, Colorado
      • hobot
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
          Scott,

          Maybe you missed the points here, all 8's is accepted defualt
          9 digit number that allows 'puters to continue to process
          and not choke down and does specifically mean IT IS NOT ISSUED
          number by SSA or IRS but definitely IS used by private
          finacial enities to denote a non taxed account[s].

          It is not a unigue identifier in these cases. A finger
          print, signature or other data or code words are
          what would be used in a non tax situation. This is
          not at all a fruadulent or impropper use of a 9 digit
          numbero. But using it to report tax or as an identifier
          would fall under the warning you revealed. Many have
          tried to use the defualt SSN on the cards that came as
          fillers in new wallets at one time, that fits your alert.

          Now maybe contiue the thread on what one uses to
          establish ID within the terms of art that have more than
          TWO definitions, similar to what 'is' "Untied States".
          Hope this dispells the alarmist tone and brings more
          clearity.

          Frog Farmer only posted one site on the all 8's, hobot
          dragged in the other ones, but would love him to add
          his seasoned clearity.

          hobot
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11, 2005
            On Aug 8, 2005, at 4:03 PM, hobot wrote:

            > Frog Farmer only posted one site on the all 8's, hobot
            > dragged in the other ones, but would love him to add
            > his seasoned clearity.

            Thanks for noticing that I only posted a link to a site that referenced
            the all-8's number (in connection to El Presidente's adventures). I
            remembered seeing it right after saw the question regarding it on this
            list. I have no opinion, as I do not use such numbers or fill out
            forms using them. I'm totally out of the credit system.

            The only clarity on the numbers I can offer is that using them, to me,
            constitutes admissions and confessions.

            90% of criminal convictions are based upon admissions and confessions.
          • hobot
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2005
              Mysteriously titled anonomous Frog Farmer pipes up:

              > Thanks for noticing that I only posted a link to a site that
              > referenced the all-8's number (in connection to El Presidente's
              > adventures). [snip] I'm totally out of the credit system.

              OH yes I took notice of your site, as it ties directly
              into my first encountering this 888 88 8888 number,
              as associated with Swiss acount that recieved the Bush
              family profits from stealing of a Gold Bond gov't backed
              congressional verified, court case numbered referenced
              private investment, that a poor ol woman, as husband's heir
              to continue to fight for right, but lost d/t the tricks
              of using similar named enties to confuse the issue and
              escape scott free to use aginst us all.
              I respect your avoidence of any aritifical/fraudulent
              credit system but also recognize how it limits your
              scope of freedoms if leaving your small tight knit
              world. Not knocking that, its great ideal to attain
              actually, but its not possible to everyone that might
              still have childern in schools or long distance emergency
              travel needs and many other normal dealings that somehow
              involve THE Beast and its kin.

              > The only clarity on the numbers I can offer is that using them,
              > to me, constitutes admissions and confessions.

              Again to clearify, this all 8's deal has nothing to do
              with ID'ing you or your property. You have no say so
              about it at all, as its merely a recognized defualt
              number to designate a non tax/IRS/SSN/TIN/EIN etc
              account that's somehow being accounted in/by a computer
              program that does otherwise deal in gov't issued ID
              numbered accounts. It may have other uses in other
              places but for anyone with a non SSN bank account its
              just what 'puter is told to put on screen for ALL of these
              type of accounts, at all standard FRN based banks.
              If anything it hides you as there must be a bezillion
              of em out there in one form or anohter, just like
              the big bad boys get away with in your example.

              All's I can add its its worked decade+ durring a number
              of IRS searches to attach as well as CC banks, all 8's
              convience acounts have functioned thru it all w/o a peep.

              hobot