Futile acts-important rights

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 3:17 PM

      The law does not require parties to perform futile acts as a condition precedent to asserting

      important rights. See Bell v. Arnold, 175 Colo. 277, 487 P.2d 545 (1971).

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com

      And, for optimum health:
      www.mannapages.com/barrysmith

    • The Childers Family
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 4:40 AM
        Otherwise...You do not have to wait to inform people that
        unconstitutoinal acts such as frn's...income-tax and imunity for
        judges. Make a claim now that freedom is a choice and equal protection
        of the law is equal to everyone.
        No special privliages here. Everyone gets the same treatment. Kinda
        like my project yesterday. I told others that if you are not doing
        what you want as a means of survival. then you are a slave. No
        buts...No well... No s---! I believe I may have sturred a brain cell
        or two!
        The end only comes when you give up.
        Be a leader and lead with pride.