tips and tricks for finding aggresive legal representation

  • thkmr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2005
      Anyone got any tips or tricks for how to find an aggresive (meaning
      they will start producing results immediately) legal representation?
      I've got a former employer who is playing games with benefits and
      wages owed me.
    • jm367
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2005
        I would just forewarn you that the title of former employee is a legal pratfall, in my opinion.