Banking without an SSN, no problem ..

  • mbkhill@iwon.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      I have used ALFII since they opened their doors in '2002, no SSN required. They are a pass through service that keeps you up to date on the latest bank laws to help protect your privacy. Have used all kinds of transactions; Cash, ALD, e-gold, e-bullion, print money orders out on security paper you can buy to pay bills (cable, electric, etc) or I have pre-ordered at Boston Market so I could take a MO to buy dinner for the family. Very rarely have a problem and if there was one it always got worked out in my favor.

      I have even used them as a third party holder of funds when purchasing some healthy sized diamonds from another member until the certificate could be verified.

      http://www.alfii.com/seref.cfm/imafreeman2

      Have fun with it !

      'Myk

    • hobot
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
        Yes ALFII with its I.C.I.S. monetary transaction service
        works a treat. Yet its 2 bux a pop per M.O. and most
        can't print out M.O. at recieving end d/t lack of check
        paper in printer so banks balk at plain printed ones
        at times. Basically there's one or more basic checking
        accounts with ALFII's tax ID as I understand it
        then accurate computer record keeping
        keeps track of how much in/out each member is accountable
        for.
        If your computer or phone quits then no access of course.
        Deposits as endorsed checks or checks made out to simplely
        ICIS can be mailed in but takes a week or so for them
        to clear to apply to account balance to use.
        International services are soon to come online if not
        already set up.
        Might be great way to sell something but have check
        made to ICIS so dissapears off tracing screen connected
        to you or whoever.
        Its small town Arkansas based homegrown as you can get
        by Wayne Hicks intelligent efforts to by pass the
        globalists. Its tough to get a little checking acct.
        w/o SSN so something this scale does a sorta end run around.

        Even if you don't use ICIS much and have mainstream
        type numbered accounts you use, they may be searchable
        vunerable to various illegal scams we've read about
        so good to have about instant backup ready to run funds
        not yet trapped.

        Brad Barnhill PersonalOdyssey [search] is the nation's
        #1 constantly in their face opening non SSN bank accouts
        and constantly having them shut down right and left
        and constanlty in private non paid publishing operation
        to keep the paper challenges esculating constantly but
        often as not successfull. A lifestyle that's just
        too filled with contact of gov't and lawyer/judge type
        critters to be that appealing to me. But when push
        comes to shove he's fallen back on the fundlements
        of jurishdiction vs policy and a model to admire
        and learn what it takes to stay pure.

        hobot
      • Myk Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          I deposit cash and there is no charge for the transaction, my
          maintenece fee as well as EMO fees is paid by referral commissions
          and other unaffiliated resources I cannot mention here.