What "A plan for winning every time..." has to do w/ law

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2005

      I did a search on Google for “Nature’s G-o-d” and here is what I found at the top listing http://www.founding.com/declare/princip/dp10.htm:

      Nature's G**[Jahuwah]

      The Declaration of Independence contains a theological teaching because the ultimate source of our rights and duties is G**[Jahuwah]. There are four references to G**[Jahuwah] in the Declaration: The "laws of nature and of nature's G**[Jahuwah]" entitle the United States to independence. Men are "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights." Congress appeals "to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions." The signers, "with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence ," pledge to each other their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor. The term "nature's G**[Jahuwah]" refers to that which responsible for human (and the rest of) nature being what it is. It is

      a way of speaking of G**[Jahuwah] insofar as G**[Jahuwah] is knowable by human reason. In other words, our minds, unassisted by divine revelation, can figure out that there is such a thing as human nature, and that there are laws or rules that we must follow if we are to live justly and well. Reason can see that if we violate those laws, we will suffer such evils as death, slavery, or misery. A New England preacher explained the concept in this way: "The law of nature (or those rules of behavior which the Nature G**[Jahuwah] has given men, . . . fit and necessary to the welfare of mankind) is the law and will of the G**[Jahuwah] of nature, which all men are obliged to obey. . . . The law of nature, which is the Constitution of the G**[Jahuwah] of nature, is universally obliging. It varies not with men's humors or interests, but is immutable as the relations of things." (Abraham Williams, Election Sermon, Boston 1762.)

      G-o-d isn’t really the Creator’s name. His real name is Jahuwah meaning the self-existent one; or, the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. All who are born of Him are like the wind. John 3:8. If you listen, you can hear the wind in His Name: Ja-oooooo-ah. His real name is full of truthful meaning. G-o-d on the other hand, at its root, means emptiness and vanity.

      However, there are some truths in the paragraph from http://www.founding.com/declare/princip/dp10.htm I quote above. Some of the phrases I believe to be truth are:

      “The Declaration of Independence contains a theological teaching because the ultimate source of our rights and duties is Jahuwah.

      “The "laws of nature and of nature's G**[Jahuwah]" entitle the United States to independence.

      “Men are "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights." (Your group allows posts about rights.)

      “Congress appeals "to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions."

      “The signers, "with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence ," pledge to each other their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor.

      “The term "nature's G**[Jahuwah]" refers to that which responsible for human (and the rest of) nature being what it is.

      The rest of what I found at this site on the internet ties together nicely why my post law, “In other words, our minds, unassisted by divine revelation, can figure out that there is such a thing as human nature, and that there are laws or rules that we must follow if we are to live justly (law has to do with justice) and well(My post has to do with the living well part; in summary, if we do what is written there, we will always win). Reason can see that if we violate those laws, we will suffer such evils as death, slavery, or misery. A New England preacher explained the concept in this way: "The law of nature (or those rules of behavior which the Nature G**[Jahuwah] has given men, . . . fit and necessary to the welfare of mankind) is the law and will of the G**[Jahuwah] of nature, which all men are obliged to obey. . . . The law of nature, which is the Constitution of the G**[Jahuwah] of nature, is universally obliging. It varies not with men's humors or interests, but is immutable as the relations of things." (Abraham Williams, Election Sermon, Boston 1762.).” My entire post has to do with the laws of Jahuwah and how to live well and prevail/win when you live by them. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com