A plan for winning every time...

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005

      and taking over the world. My plan involves doing things Jahuwah’s way as the foundation. If we follow Jah’s plan He has promised to set us on high above all the nations of the earth and make us the head and not the tail. Read on…

      Joshua 1:

      7Only you be strong and very courageous, that you may do according to all the law which Moshè My servant commanded you. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.

      8This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate (mutter could also be written here and be correct) on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have

      good success.

      What I’ve learned as I have studied the issue is that “meditate” means to put forth, speak, sing, study and ponder the Word. I’ve made it a habit to study, ponder, and to a certain extent sing the Word as long as I’ve been a believer. According to Deuteronomy 6 the parts of meditate that I have fallen way short on has been putting forth and speaking the Word at all the different times listed in Deuteronomy 6; basically, what is listed there is all the time.

      The scripture below caused me to conclude that praying is saying.

      Mark 11:

      23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

      24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

      What do I want? I like the Rockies right where they are at this time. What I really, really want is to be right behind Jahshuwah as far as being a doer of the Word. Matthew 6:

      33 But seek, aim at and strive after first of all His kingdom and His righteousness; His way of doing and being right, and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.

      When we pursue His Kingdom and His Righteousness, everything else falls in place right behind it. It would seem to follow then, and what I have concluded is, that the thing we should say is the promises from the Word and the thing we should believe we are receiving is the obedience that precedes and is a necessary prerequisite to the obtaining of the promises. I have concluded that Jahuwah took Enoch because he truly did please Him. But first, Enoch had to say and believe he received the fact that he was pleasing to Jahuwah:

      Hebrews 11:5:  Because of faith Enoch was caught up and transferred to heaven, so that he did not have a glimpse of death; and he was not found, because Jahuwah had translated him. For even before he was taken to heaven, he received testimony [still on record] that he had pleased and been satisfactory to Jahuwah.

      The King James says it a little better for purposes of this missive, “…for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased Jahuwah.” He had to say and believe that he pleased Jahuwah before it came to pass. Dictionary.com defines testimony:

      A declaration by a witness under oath, as that given before a court or deliberative body.

      All such declarations, spoken or written, offered in a legal case or deliberative hearing.

      Evidence in support of a fact or assertion; proof.

      A public declaration regarding a religious experience.

      So, Enoch was speaking out that he pleased Jahuwah. Romans 4:17 shows us that Jahuwah himself operates in these principles and is merely asking us to imitate Him. Romans 4:17 says:

      As it is written, I have made you the father of many nations. [He was appointed our father] in the sight of Jahuwah in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed.

      Job 22:28 also expresses this ancient principle (Job having been said by many to be oldest book in the scriptures):

      You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of Jahuwah's favor] shall shine upon your ways.

      The thing I think we should all decide and decree is that we will be doers of Jahuwah’s Word and we will be called great in His Kingdom. Matthew 5:19.

      King David, a man after Jahuwah’s heart was a doer of this principle. He said in Psalm 119:13:

      With my lips have I declared and recounted all the ordinances of Your mouth.

      By turning Jahuwah’s Word/promises into first person, present tense, possessive and speaking them out loud in the form of a decree I am trying to make this principle work for me/us (anyone who truly desires to be a doer of the Word). If I help others become doers of the Word the participants will live in the blessing, we’ll all be speaking the same thing, and without too much trouble at all because we’ll get Jahuwah’s help, we’ll take over the world! He promises in Deuteronomy 28 that he will set the ones that hearken diligently to hear and do all of his commandments on high above all of the nations of the earth! One of the keys to accomplishing this is in Deuteronomy 6:7-9 that we, “…shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way, and

      when you lie down and when you rise up. And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets (forehead bands) between your eyes. And you shall write them upon the doorposts of your house and on your gates.”

      David, in Psalm 119 tells us additional benefits of putting forth and speaking Jah’s Word:

      97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day.(He’s muttering it all day.)

      98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. (Muttering Jahuwah’s Commandments makes us wiser than our enemies.)

      99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation.(We get better understanding and deeper insight when we mutter Jah’s Word out loud.)

      100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. (First we do; then we understand. According to Joshua 1:7-8 supra, the only way we do is if we first mutter the Word from our lips.)

      101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it].(This seems to say that David’s goal is the same as mine; be a great doer!)

      102 I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, for You Yourself have taught me. (As we mutter/speak Jah’s Word he teaches us. I’ve said the John prayers over and over several hundred times and as I have done so Jah has taught me as is evident by the 228 footnotes that currently accompany those prayers. I frequently have Jah tell me, “Look that up. There is more there than meets the eye. What that really means is…” When I look into it, I find that I have indeed heard from Him and what He told me is really there.)

      103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!(Everything I’m writing about here has to do with the mouth. If you say these prayers over and over you will find that you feel very edified and positive. You will have the feeling that is hiding inside the word “blessed;” you will have a positive expectation in a favorable outcome.)

      104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.

      105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.(When you habitually say the Word you will find it bubbling up as a reflex whenever an adverse situation presents itself and you will no longer be fighting against your own words that are contrary to Jah’s truths that make you a liar.)

      106 I have sworn [an oath] and have confirmed it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].

      I think it is time to face facts. This world is in the mess it is in because the believers have not been doing what they are supposed to. Our hearts have deceived us and told us that we are just doing all right. The truth is, if we were doing all right, we would be ruling the world. We would have completely taken over and nobody could stop us because when we have the true reality of “…if Jahuwah be for us, who can be against us?” nothing is impossible to us, including taking over the world. We need to get our expectations a lot higher than they are because Jahuwah is able to carry out His purpose and do superabundantly, far over and above all that we dare ask or think infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams. Eph. 3:20. It is not too late. With Jahuwah’s help we can enjoy a great come from behind victory. Bear

      Note: If you don’t have my first person, present tense, possessive prayers based on scripture, send me an email asking for them and I’ll get them right out to you as an attachment. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO  80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.freedivorceforms.net