Re: congradulations and a question.-- Problem- incorrect

  • The Childers Family
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24 4:31 AM
      Like I said to begin with...After I labor all week and have to pay in
      order to get paid...Yhis is not freedom. it is not fair and there has
      been only to responses that I have looked into with no response yet.
      The law suit on the banks via Calif. And payment on demand. I do thank
      all of you for answers ...And no I do not have to get an account to
      get free check cashing. either the bank or the company should provide
      it.

      \G/

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Balsaman <balsaman@o...> wrote:
      > This does not answer the questions raised
      >
      > This is siding with the bank ( government requirements - not laws)
      and most
      > times the bank can not produce the "bank policy-procedure" info.
      Unless