Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: How to 'circumvent' 28 USC 2201(a)?

Expand Messages
  • drbradb1
    ... right to petition the govt. Brad ... judgments are ... declare one s ... USC
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      ---You will lose using "code".Petition the court under your 1st amendment protected
      right to petition the govt.
      > part reads:
      > (a) In a case of actual controversy within its jurisdiction,
      > except with respect to Federal taxes other than actions brought
      > under section 7428 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 [...]
      > any court of
      > the United States, upon the filing of an appropriate pleading, may
      > declare the rights and other legal relations of any interested
      > party seeking such declaration, whether or not further relief is or
      > could be sought. Any such declaration shall have the force and
      > effect of a final judgment or decree and shall be reviewable as
      > such.
      > So, it appears as though "frontal assaults" regarding Federal tax declaratory
      judgments are
      > not allowed (is that constitutional?), but perhaps another way? How can one
      declare one's
      > status and activities as not subject to Federal taxation jurisdiction in light of 28
      > 2201(a)? Is there another or better way to accomplish the end sought?
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.