Answer a suit for divorce

  • Wouldnt you like to know
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      I am trying to find out how to file an answer for a suit of divorce.
      I am not able to hire an attorney yet as I don't have the funds and I
      am required to file an answer or give my husband what he wants. I am
      very frustrated because he is the one that committed adultry and left
      me and my girls stranded back in the states while he went back to
      Germany (he is military) and now I feel as though my girls and I are
      going to be at disadvantage because of it. If anyone can help or
      point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
    • jm367
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
        Ask the Judge Advocate to appoint counsel for your defense as next friend, the cost to be deducted from service pay, on the grounds the military has a duty of protection for your children since your husband is dishonorable.  As I understand it, military cannot lie without violating UCMJ.

      • brokenwrench
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
          recend your signature on your marriage certificate write an affidavit of fact  and void the contract record it in the public record post it in the legal notices in the paper for 3 weeks get the affidavit of posting from the news paper and record it into the court house public record if unrefuted in 30 days it stands as law then notice the secretay of state of your state. with a certified copy send one to your ex. all docs must be notorized and witnessed.`

        • Advancepum@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
            That was not my signature