Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: 'shall'

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 3, 2005
      Ok Jim, but there is another question which arises as
      a matter of legislative construction. I will reply
      within your text:

      --- jm367 <jm367@...> wrote:

      > Excises have been imposed on the exercise of natural
      > rights. see
      > footnotes to Davis v. Steward Machinery case.
      [This is true enough wherein there has been an act of
      Congress limiting it's authority within the "district"
      certain activities.(i.e. the placing of a license to
      operate a particluar profession.) Remember that the
      federal Congress has a limited jurisdictional
      authority so do not place it's authority outside of
      it's expressed limitations.]

      On
      > occupation taxation.
      But the supreme court in
      > dicta stated natural
      > rights could be taxed like any other.
      [This is why the issues of the 16th Amendment is a
      moot point, and now for the benefit of new people to
      the forum, considered as frivilous as it doesn't
      matter. First off, the Amendment didn't change or
      alter the Constitution in anyway, which is why the
      Supreme's stated that it offered "no new taxing
      authority other than what Congress already had".
      Second. in my estimation is the largest question which
      I haven't seen vocalized. That is: have they?
      According to the 16th, Congress has a "right" to tax
      income from whatever source derived....right, but the
      question is have they taxed income from whatever
      source derived? The absolute answer is no they
      haven't. Where taxing authority is concerned we know
      as a matter of prior court rulings, it must be done
      with clear and unequivocal language, and to date
      it(the taxing authority which reaches to most
      American's in their private capacity) is mysteriously
      missing from the public record. Except for those
      activities, for which a tax has been placed, and they
      appear in clear language within Title 26 U.S.C.A.and
      supported (enforced) within the regulations which
      accompny it. Most of the tim eit is the
      mis-application of law which gets us all into
      trouble.]
      Respectfully,
      Bob L.

      http://mail.yahoo.com