Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: 'person'

  • jm367
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      The person of NAME is registered in the Bureau of the Census Department of Commerce.  The records may, of course, have been archived.  Or they may be covered by some national security law.  I have the Notice of Registration of Child.  For me.  That's how I know.  Now, what is the legal relation between the Person of Name and the person of NAME will be whatever, after the law is applied to the facts before the court.  Maybe, personal representative; maybe trustee; maybe fiduciary.  It depends on the facts before the court.