Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: 'person'

  • lookin2c@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      Greetings Patrick,

      To your question: Aren't the People of the several States SOVEREIGN?
      I ANSWER: NO, for the simple definition of the term "of" means: belonging to;
      emanating from; created by, etc. See Blacks' 5th, etc. Sorry, but I was
      not created by any corporate state... nor were most people thusly created.

      What if a party is NOT a member of the "corporate state of" as a "citizen/subject"?
      What if that party is merely an "inhabitant" in the dejure "state"? Sample-Tennessean!
      Does he or she have any protections/immunities by the dejure Constitutional state?
      Where might such protections/immunities be written and/or found?

      Howard Griswald sed:

      Monell v Department of Social Services wherein Monell sued under Title 42 § 1983. The meaning of the word person became the question in this case. The Dept. of Social Services was defined as a person; what the statute says is  "any person injured by an act of a government official, is entitled to relief", so a government official is defined as a person. In the Lawyers Editions Reports of Monell there is an additional notation listing dozens of cases where the term person is defined.

       In Title 42 § 1981 and § 1983 the word person applies to men and women, natural persons. In bankruptcy cases the word does not apply to the United States but in Title 42 cases the word does apply to the Unite States because it, the U S, is a person who owns* another person, who may be a natural person. One of the cases has to do with Title 26 the Internal Revenue Code wherein the term person means a corporation.

      Another case, Chrysler Corp v Brown . Brown was the U S secretary of the treasury at that time, and through one of his agents Chrysler was ordered to turn over all information it had on its employees; Chrysler refused and Treasury sued ; Chrysler counter sued and the case went to the Supreme Court. The Court determined that the government did not have the right to information regarding private persons who worked for Chrysler Corporation except for the officers of the corporation.

        Statutes could apply only to the natural people or to the natural people that are receiving the privilege of corporate status but, not every person; See Chrysler supra.

      * U S Owns that person whose name is spelled in ALL CAPITOL LETTERS. Howard 's words.

      On that subject: I'm beginning to believe that ALL CAPS PERSONS are created by U S INC through some sort of Trust rigamarole and the "in esse" person is appointed as a Trustee yet treated as an incompetent trustee and placed between a rock and a hard place where they are constantly in trouble via breach of their fiduciary responsibility. A trustee can be appointed without being notified yet is held accountable for a breach of trust the same way government Officials are supposed to be. There are those in the Bill of Exchange - whatever, that declare that they are and have been the General Trustee for ALL CAPS yet, are not qualified in legal and tax matters so they appoint government officials to handle, the legal responsibilities of the Trust or the tax matters of the trust. The appoint an IRS Official to handle tax matters and an D O J official to handle legal matters of the trust.

      Howard Griswald interviewed by John Bryant of 1st Amendment Radio on1/23/05

        To contact Howard, write to: Gemini Investments  P O Box 398 , Delmar , Delaware , [19940]

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      When someone who is honestly mistaken hears the truth,
      They will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest!
      On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:35:05 -0000 "paradoxmagnus" <paradoxmagnus@...> writes:
      > Aren't the People of the several States SOVEREIGN?

    • jm367
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        The person of NAME is registered in the Bureau of the Census Department of Commerce.  The records may, of course, have been archived.  Or they may be covered by some national security law.  I have the Notice of Registration of Child.  For me.  That's how I know.  Now, what is the legal relation between the Person of Name and the person of NAME will be whatever, after the law is applied to the facts before the court.  Maybe, personal representative; maybe trustee; maybe fiduciary.  It depends on the facts before the court.