Outrage over US Supreme Court allowing taking of private property grows

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=D960

      This land was your land

      ---------------------------------
      1:00 a.m. Eastern

      © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

      I wrote a book a few years ago about property rights.
      It was called, "This Land Is Our Land."
      I didn't think of it as an optimistic book at the time.
      But after yesterday's chilling U.S. Supreme Court ruling that
      government can seize our property against our will for no other
      reason than it capriciously chooses to do so, the title is certainly
      no longer accurate.
      We do not own our property any more in America.
      Imagine the home you own – the one you scrimped and saved your entire
      life to purchase, the one you planned on living in for the rest of
      your life, the one you planned to pass on to your heirs – was taken
      from you, capriciously by a small group of local officials in
      conspiracy with wealthy developers who want to level it and build
      office buildings.

      You may not have to imagine it. It could happen to you any time. It
      has already happened to a group of Connecticut homeowners – salt-of-
      the-earth, working Americans whose modest homes represent their life
      savings, their estates, their life's work.
      That was the finding of the U.S. Supreme Court yesterday. Your
      property is not your property.
      That home you invested so much of your life in – it belongs to the
      government. It is only on loan to you until the day the government
      chooses to loan it to someone else. That is the message of the black-
      robed tyrants. Listen to it well.
      This is the most basic freedom – upon which all the other liberties
      we hold dear are built.
      That's what the founding fathers explained. Freedom of speech? It
      descends, they said, from the right to property. Your thoughts, your
      beliefs, your opinions were equated with your personal property and
      possessions. That's why you had the right to express them according
      to your conscience.
      Notice I said "had."
      Five fascists on the U.S. Supreme Court undercut every freedom we
      know in America.
      I do not exaggerate when I say they have done more damage to the
      Constitution than any five people in history.
      Stop worrying about Osama bin Laden and nuclear-armed terrorists. All
      they can do is kill you. Anthony Kennedy, David Souter, Ruth Bader
      Ginsburg, John Paul Stephens and Stephen G. Breyer have done
      something worse. They would have you live in servitude to the state.
      They would reduce all free Americans to serfs. They would make
      government your master.
      The Congress better stop worrying about trivial issues like flag
      desecration. The Constitution has just been trampled, spit upon and
      torched. In doing so, these judicial terrorists have done more harm
      to the American way of life than weapons of mass destruction ever
      could.
      If this ruling is permitted to stand by the U.S. Congress, it's
      simply time to start shopping for a new country or start planning the
      revolution. I don't know what else to say about it.
      President Bush needs to speak out against this travesty of justice.
      The Congress needs to be heard from. Yes, the Congress has the power,
      should it ever have the courage to use it, to set aside a ruling like
      this and permanently enjoin the court from ever ruling in the future
      against the well-enshrined, inalienable, well-documented,
      constitutionally protected right to own and enjoy property.
      This country was birthed in a war of independence fought against an
      unaccountable empire that failed to acknowledge and respect the
      rights of colonists in America. But the grievances of those heroic
      patriots that created the greatest experiment in freedom the world
      has ever known were trivial compared to the grievances 21st-century
      Americans have against the empire in Washington.
      ');//-->
      The only question is whether or not we have the courage of our
      forefathers. Are we willing to sacrifice our lives, our fortunes and
      our sacred honor to reclaim our American birthright of freedom?
      It's time for a new tea party. It's time for a new Lexington and
      Concord. It's time for a new Declaration of Independence. It's time
      for civil disobedience and throwing off the shackles of rule by men.
      It's time to begin plotting how to re-establish the rule of law under
      a sovereign G--.

      ---------------------------------

      SPECIAL OFFER!
      First-edition, hardcover copies of Joseph Farah's "Taking America
      Back" are available exclusively from WND. While a paperback edition
      is scheduled for release this fall, the limited collector's edition
      is ready for purchase now at paperback prices.
      If you'd rather order by phone, call WND's toll-free customer service
      line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).

      Joseph Farah is founder, editor and chief executive officer of WND
      and a nationally syndicated radio talk-show host. He is also the
      founder of WND Books. In addition to his daily column in WND, he
      writes a nationally syndicated weekly column available to U.S.
      newspapers through Creators Syndicate.

      "mad as hell and not going to take it anymore"
      closebordersgroup@yahoogroups.com