Fwd:

  • eugene baudin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2005
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Al Cintra-Leite
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2007
        Begin forwarded message:

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2007
          From: Al Cintra-Leite [mailto:stonekutteral@...]
          > The court clerks again refused to file my motions-nothing wrong
          > with it except the file is up there and we are down here shell game as
          > usual...

          That's no excuse for not filing a paper - they can just hold it there
          and put it in the file later. A file does not get closed to new filings
          just because somebody else wants to look at it.

          > that game will remove their bonding eligability but first I

          I think here they use insurance policies.

          > gotta show up tomorrow because I told the bond guy I would and I keep
          > my word .... but I talked to GG today and he said his state doesnt
          > have the oath issue- If you didnt see it that day tuff ... but ours
          > does at article XX section three(thanks FF) and the lady at the county
          > recorders office today told me they still cant find the judges oaths
          > and they found one the county recorder swears when he runs for office
          > but, she said," thats not the one you want ,right , you want the
          > actual oath of office?" .....yes , I said , the oath of office as
          > required in article XX section three .... oh let me write that down
          > she said...I said sure and call me when you get it ...I need it within
          > ten days..... sure she said.......yeah sure I wont hold my breath til
          > I get a written demand filed.... al

          I would be getting the oaths of any agency employees who might be
          involved in the case against me. All of them. Clerk, judges,
          prosecutors, bailiffs, and any imposed "stand-by" defense counsel. Just
          getting the one for the judge they tell you you'll be facing is a
          crap-shoot, because most likely they'll lie and give you someone else.
          You need all their oaths. Or a signed statement that none could be
          found by the lawful custodian of records of that type. You need to be
          the sovereign in his court, not permitting knaves and fools to waste
          your valuable time. Remember B&P 6067 and the error of letting
          attorneys speak when they aren't authorized.

        • Mike Beiser
          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2007
            When you as for copies of some public officials' or employees oath of
            office, ask for more than one or two;

            Several years ago I was checking on the filed oath of office in
            Freeborn County, MN. All the county commissioners had an oath on
            file, likewise the district judges, sheriff and all the deputies; but
            not one of the assistant county attorneys had an oath of office on
            file.

            Sometimes this condition can get a staff attorney tossed out of a
            court room, thus causing your adversary another delay or confusion.