Re: [tips_and_tricks] I WANT YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN THIS CASE

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 2, 2005
      Also should post the marriage anouncement/declaration
      in pulbic paper and maybe post office.
      Has Prenepual contracts been mentioned yet?

      hobot
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 3, 2006
        A federal district court has enjoined Chris Hansen famguardian.org
        from promoting his tax materials.

        See http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2006/June/06_enrd_345.html for
        additional information from the Department of Justice.

        A copy of the judge's order can be found at
        http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/hanseninj.pdf if anyone is interested.
      • fredm07@knology.net
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
          That's very unfortunate, because Chris had some of the best, most
          thoroughly researched material around. I pray he fights them & wins,
          because it's just plain tyranny that they are trying to shut him down.
          They can't rebut any of his material, and his material is a real threat to
          them.

          Hopefully there are enough people out there that are running mirror sites
          (if I understand the concept correctly), and he has his stuff so widely
          duplicated that it will be impossible for them to completely shut him down.

          Does anyone in the group have some testimonials as to how they've
          benefitted from his material?

          On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:33:22 -0400, Steve <svanos2@...> wrote :

          > A federal district court has enjoined Chris Hansen famguardian.org
          > from promoting his tax materials.
          >
          > See http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2006/June/06_enrd_345.html for
          > additional information from the Department of Justice.
          >
          > A copy of the judge's order can be found at
          > http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/hanseninj.pdf if anyone is interested.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Levi Philos
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
            The PDF file says "within 21 days" and the order was signed May 31, so
            the date the order becomes effective is June 21.

            Best to capture everything before then.

            Moderator/Bear: I have had an opportunity to meet Chris Hansen personally and we have talked several times on the phone. I know that he set up mirror sites with offshore hosting. I think he anticipated a loss and having worked for the feds most of his life he has an idea how they work. Although I do not know it for a fact (he never said this to me), I think his plan was to put himself outside the jurisdiction of the feds and keep on going. He seemed pretty committed. He has a strong sense of justice and considers the whole scenario extremely unjust. I think his committment goes beyond any consideration for his own life. Let's see if I am right.
          • Steve
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 13, 2006
              I thought this might be interesting to the group. I just learned today,
              that in the Ukraine and Russia, a child can be held liable, later in
              life, by the parent (yes, usually the father) who paid child support.
              How this works is if the father is a pensioner, they can petition for
              their child who they paid child support for, to pay them that money back
              in their old age! Anyone have any thoughts about this or ever heard of
              any other countries who have this law?
              Thanks, Steve
            • Steve
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                I realize that this is a state specific question when you get right down
                to it, but if we talk in general, I'd like to know what types of
                documents (other than normal land and real estate related, and soldiers
                graves and discharge) that county recorders are supposed to accept for
                filing.

                I have a document which is generally an affadavit of mine and it is in
                the form of a Declaration and Lawful Protest. It is, among other
                things, declaring that I am not bankrupt because I have 21 pre-1933 US
                silver dollars, that I protest the use of FRN's, that I am removing
                myself from the bifurcated incorporated UNITED STATES and reclaiming my
                original organic state citizenship pre-14th amendment.

                My county recorder won't accept it, even though I had in my possession
                at the time to show her, an exact like document that a friend of mine
                filed in another county in my own state and it was accepted and also was
                apostilled by our Secretary of State and by Colin Powell. She said she
                didn't know about this county, but she would only accept for recording
                documents that we specifically authorized by the state's revised code.
                And I've read it and they have all the holes plugged except for maybe
                one section that talks about documents related to bankruptcy (but they
                want these certified from a bankruptcy court).

                She has sent a copy of my document to her legal counsel who is just a
                flunky assistant county DA. I don't expect much favorable from him.

                I have asked for her bond and she has given me a copy of her $10,000
                bond. Our revised code says that I may go to the common pleas court and
                ask a judge to order the filing if I feel the county recorder is in
                error, but if I can't find a category outlined in the revised code that
                my document will fit in, then what do I have to argue before a judge?

                Any help appreciated.

                Steve
              • 888Bail Man
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                  Steve:

                  This is a clever technique to get around the clerk's refusal. I have
                  known some
                  to have been successful in recording documents by giving them the title
                  of
                  "Power of Attorney". In the beginning they state that they are giving
                  themselves
                  power of attorney and declare their capacity and status as you have
                  indicated.
                  This can be as lengthy or as brief as needed. Then the rest of the
                  document
                  can then cover any other subject matter of interest.

                  The nice part of this technique is that the clerk has a "Power of
                  Attorney" category
                  to file your document under. The clerk is not supposed to make any
                  determination
                  of the legal sufficiency of your document.

                  Hope this info helps.

                  Bret

                  American Liberty Dollar - Inflation Proof Currency -
                  http://www.AmericanMoneyMan.com
                  On Aug 31, 2006, at 6:51, Steve wrote:

                  > I realize that this is a state specific question when you get right
                  > down
                  > to it, but if we talk in general, I'd like to know what types of
                  > documents (other than normal land and real estate related, and
                  > soldiers
                  > graves and discharge) that county recorders are supposed to accept for
                  > filing.

                • Steve
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                    I agree with this, but how does one 'get around' their states revised
                    code that says it doesn't recognize 'common law' marriages i.e. any
                    without a state marriage license? For example, say the husband dies -
                    will the common law wife be able to inherit anything or have any rights
                    to marital property?

                    Moderator/Bear: Steve, to find that out, go to www.versuslaw.com and pay them $12 for a months use. Check the state you are in. In the search field put "commonlaw marriage" or "common law marriage" in quotes; bump the number cases you want it to find up to "200" and click search. Click on the links it displays and start reading. I predict there is not a single member on this group that has researched your issue for your state. A discussion here will be pretty fruitless in light of that. Versuslaw highlights the search term within the case in yellow. Look for the splashes of yellow to point you to what you are interested in. Write the group and tell us what you find out.

                    Another thought, there is a typical quote that goes like this, "The common law continues in place unless explicitly displaced by statute." There is another that goes, "Statutes in derogation to the common law must be strictly construed." Put some of these phrases in the search field for your state and you will likely come across cases that say that the common law is still in effect in your state. Bear

                    Steve
                    Marshall Magill wrote:
                    > in conjunction with writing it down in your Bible, have it recorded in
                    > your county clerks office. I think this will give it full legal
                    > position. if that is what she is worried about.
                  • one
                    Message 9 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                      I think matrimony or holy wedlock and marriage are to be distinguished.
                      Marriage is a civilian law conception. The civilians are those whose
                      law came down from the roman civil code.

                      Likewise, though little known the American term for the man in a
                      matrimonial union is baron. Husband is a foreign term. And I think
                      consort may be the American term for wife.

                      In any case, the change of law by change of definitions and terms did
                      not commence with vehicle.
                    • paradoxmagnus
                      Message 10 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                        A MARRIAGE is a CONTRACT between a Man and a Woman.

                        "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;
                        grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of
                        Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of
                        Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing
                        the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility." Article
                        I, Section. 10 of the Constitution for the United States of America

                        I would WRITE your own CONTRACT and leave the STATE out of it.

                        Patrick in California

                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
                          Steve wrote:

                          > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] County Recorder - What they'll file and
                          > won't
                          >
                          > I have a document which is generally an affadavit of mine and it is in
                          > the form of a Declaration and Lawful Protest. It is, among other
                          > things, declaring that I am not bankrupt because I have 21 pre-1933 US
                          > silver dollars, that I protest the use of FRN's, that I am removing
                          > myself from the bifurcated incorporated UNITED STATES and reclaiming
                          > my
                          > original organic state citizenship pre-14th amendment.

                          > ...they have all the holes plugged except for maybe
                          > one section that talks about documents related to bankruptcy (but they
                          > want these certified from a bankruptcy court).

                          So why don't you get a paper from the bankruptcy court? Your affidavit
                          deals with bankruptcy, doesn't it?

                          > Our revised code says that I may go to the common pleas court
                          > and
                          > ask a judge to order the filing if I feel the county recorder is in
                          > error, but if I can't find a category outlined in the revised code
                          > that
                          > my document will fit in, then what do I have to argue before a judge?

                          I really don't see the point - people's circumstances change daily. Are you
                          sure you'll have 21 dollars tomorrow, and not 19 or 50? Why not just
                          carry a few certified copies on you for evidence when and if you are
                          captured? I think you're going way over the heads of anyone you are
                          speaking with in your county. What about other counties? What ties you
                          to that one in particular? Federal mailing address?
                        • Steve
                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
                            Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
                            is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
                            into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

                            (888)Bail Man wrote:

                            > Steve:
                            >
                            > This is a clever technique to get around the clerk's refusal. I have
                            > known some
                            >
                            > .

                          • tnavyah
                            Message 13 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
                              As to what the County Recorder will file. It is just a matter of filing
                              what they will accept without question. For example the Recorder will
                              file anything relative to Deeds, Trust, or Land. So you file the front
                              page of a Trust. Then you include the second page as an Exhibit "A".
                              Refer to Exhibit "A" in the first page. Mail the two or three or four
                              page document in with a sase. Two wks or so later you will receive it
                              stamped recorded in the mail. If you use your immagination you can get
                              Play Boy Mag. recorded. When there is a problem with recording a
                              document. Make the problem document an exhibit to a document that you
                              know they will record. It always helps to have your document notorized,
                              and to send a Postal M.O. in the proper amount.

                              Ted
                            • Dale Pond
                              Message 14 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
                                >Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
                                > is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
                                > into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

                                "Revised Code" is what gives permission???

                                Is it true one can POST a document or NOTICE in a "public place" and it becomes part of the "public record"?
                                Is this the reason legal notices are posted in the newspapers?
                                Can one therefore POST to a public news forum on the web with a similar result?

                                Life, Light, Love & Laughter,
                                Dale Pond
                                Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

                              • Steve
                                Message 15 of 24 , May 20, 2007
                                  My son was stopped for a DUI back in January. He refused the breath
                                  test. In a hurry, we hired an attorney that we found on the internet.
                                  My son wasn't in Georgia permanently, but was at a military base
                                  undergoing schooling. The attorney sent us basically a checklist, or
                                  'buffet', of what services we wanted. We checked off 'Enlistment in
                                  Case, Discovery, and Evidence gathering', and 'Representation at
                                  Administration Hearing'.

                                  The fee for the first one was $2500 and the fee for the second was
                                  $1500. We sent him $1500 up front.

                                  After 3.5 months, there has been no discovery or motions for discovery
                                  filed, and every time we call, we were told that he was waiting on the
                                  videos and police report. The state decided not to hold an
                                  administrative hearing so that never happened.

                                  Last week, we fired this attorney and have retained another. This first
                                  attorney has written my son a letter telling him that he owes him $2500
                                  more dollars and he intends to enforce this. He also told him that he
                                  intends to charge him on an hourly basis for filing documents to
                                  withdraw from the case.

                                  My son has finished his training in Georgia and is now permanently back
                                  in another state. Can this attorney sue my son in Georgia if my son
                                  doesn't live there? Opinion - is my son liable to pay him for work that
                                  was not done?

                                  Thanks, Steve