Re: I WANT YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN THIS CASE

  • Rex Judicata
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
      From: Nisha dev <nisha4u77@...> wrote: "Hi Everyone, I need your help regarding this case. A non-Muslim (hindu) girl and a Muslim boy are in love and want to marry each other.The boy is well settled and can very well look after the girl.   Now how can the boy make the girls parents (non Muslim) feel secured about this marriage. The girls parents are quite insecure about this marriage for the following reasons. o Triple talak (devourse) can happen easily. o the boy can legally marry any other girl, as multiple marriages are allowed. Now i want to know, is there any legal procedure by which the boy can legally provide security to girl. I have thought of the following solutions but want to know from you weather this will be really valid o Can the boy write it on bond paper that he will not do second marriage? will this legal paper be valid? o Can the boy write an unexpectedly large amount in maher(the amount to be paid to girl,in case of devourse). So that he can't pay the amount if devourse happens,and is locked with the girl.  can the girl file a case legally if she doesn't get the amount promised in maher. These were the two solutions i thought of. I WANT YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN THIS CASE. ANYONE WHO IS WELL VERSED WITH LAW AND CAN PROVIDE A SOLUTION THAT IS LEGAL WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL."

      It is impossible to devise a contract that will protect either side against the unknown. No-fault divorce makes almost any pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreement unenforceable.
    • danny wayne
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005

        Hello,

        I do not know why this should be a legal matter.  Love sure closes a lot of minds doesn't it.  I would ask the boy why the word Love is not written in the Karan?  Maybe the parents are right this time and the girl will never have him all to herself.  Why would she want to go through her whole life worried about maybe or if, but when will he.  She can protect herself and property if they both create  a pre marital contract.
        Dan
      • danny wayne
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005

          do not get a license to marry, get someone to marry and record your marriage in the family bible, in the from of some bibles there is a place for births, weddings and events.  that is a certificate of marriage good anywhere in the world and also for insurance and other agencies.  there are people on the line that have marriage contracts all made up.  Personally, if the young girl does not give time for her emotions to settle down and think of the future, she is in for a hard life, and worst of all is the harm to the kids.  If it were just for her she is allowed do marry anyone she wants, but to bring little bodies into a life that is not well thought out is selfish on both their parts

          dan

        • Mary
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
             This is true.  Most people are not aware that a license makes a contract with the govt and involves the govt in all property and children created by that marriage.  That is what gives the govt the so-called right to step in and take children away from the parents.
            Mary

            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
              Why not just write your own marriage contract between you and your
              husband to be?

              If you don't involve the STATE by getting a LICENSE, then it's
              just between the two of you.

              Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

              Patrick in California
            • Greg Knapp
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
                From the KJV:

                II Corinthians 6:14:

                Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship
                hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
                darkness?

                Of course, this is "unequally yoked" squared, since both are unbelievers!
                do not get a license to marry, get someone to marry and record your marriage in the family bible, in the from of some bibles there is a place for births, weddings and events.  that is a certificate of marriage good anywhere in the world and also for insurance and other agencies.  there are people on the line that have marriage contracts all made up.  Personally, if the young girl does not give time for her emotions to settle down and think of the future, she is in for a hard life, and worst of all is the harm to the kids.  If it were just for her she is allowed do marry anyone she wants, but to bring little bodies into a life that is not well thought out is selfish on both their parts

                dan

              • mikes
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 1, 2005
                  I have never been married but will be this year with a foreigner. I have applied for a fiancee visa. Is there a way to get married that will produce the requirements for the embassy to keep my wife in the USA maybe some attachment or another away without the state/gov being involved or having to use there paperwork? this is a headache...However my uncle has the credentials to marry people-maybe something to work this out. Any ideas would be appreciated.

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 2, 2005
                    Also should post the marriage anouncement/declaration
                    in pulbic paper and maybe post office.
                    Has Prenepual contracts been mentioned yet?

                    hobot
                  • Steve
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 3, 2006
                      A federal district court has enjoined Chris Hansen famguardian.org
                      from promoting his tax materials.

                      See http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2006/June/06_enrd_345.html for
                      additional information from the Department of Justice.

                      A copy of the judge's order can be found at
                      http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/hanseninj.pdf if anyone is interested.
                    • fredm07@knology.net
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
                        That's very unfortunate, because Chris had some of the best, most
                        thoroughly researched material around. I pray he fights them & wins,
                        because it's just plain tyranny that they are trying to shut him down.
                        They can't rebut any of his material, and his material is a real threat to
                        them.

                        Hopefully there are enough people out there that are running mirror sites
                        (if I understand the concept correctly), and he has his stuff so widely
                        duplicated that it will be impossible for them to completely shut him down.

                        Does anyone in the group have some testimonials as to how they've
                        benefitted from his material?

                        On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:33:22 -0400, Steve <svanos2@...> wrote :

                        > A federal district court has enjoined Chris Hansen famguardian.org
                        > from promoting his tax materials.
                        >
                        > See http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2006/June/06_enrd_345.html for
                        > additional information from the Department of Justice.
                        >
                        > A copy of the judge's order can be found at
                        > http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/hanseninj.pdf if anyone is interested.
                        >

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • Levi Philos
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 4, 2006
                          The PDF file says "within 21 days" and the order was signed May 31, so
                          the date the order becomes effective is June 21.

                          Best to capture everything before then.

                          Moderator/Bear: I have had an opportunity to meet Chris Hansen personally and we have talked several times on the phone. I know that he set up mirror sites with offshore hosting. I think he anticipated a loss and having worked for the feds most of his life he has an idea how they work. Although I do not know it for a fact (he never said this to me), I think his plan was to put himself outside the jurisdiction of the feds and keep on going. He seemed pretty committed. He has a strong sense of justice and considers the whole scenario extremely unjust. I think his committment goes beyond any consideration for his own life. Let's see if I am right.
                        • Steve
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 13, 2006
                            I thought this might be interesting to the group. I just learned today,
                            that in the Ukraine and Russia, a child can be held liable, later in
                            life, by the parent (yes, usually the father) who paid child support.
                            How this works is if the father is a pensioner, they can petition for
                            their child who they paid child support for, to pay them that money back
                            in their old age! Anyone have any thoughts about this or ever heard of
                            any other countries who have this law?
                            Thanks, Steve
                          • Steve
                            Message 13 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                              I realize that this is a state specific question when you get right down
                              to it, but if we talk in general, I'd like to know what types of
                              documents (other than normal land and real estate related, and soldiers
                              graves and discharge) that county recorders are supposed to accept for
                              filing.

                              I have a document which is generally an affadavit of mine and it is in
                              the form of a Declaration and Lawful Protest. It is, among other
                              things, declaring that I am not bankrupt because I have 21 pre-1933 US
                              silver dollars, that I protest the use of FRN's, that I am removing
                              myself from the bifurcated incorporated UNITED STATES and reclaiming my
                              original organic state citizenship pre-14th amendment.

                              My county recorder won't accept it, even though I had in my possession
                              at the time to show her, an exact like document that a friend of mine
                              filed in another county in my own state and it was accepted and also was
                              apostilled by our Secretary of State and by Colin Powell. She said she
                              didn't know about this county, but she would only accept for recording
                              documents that we specifically authorized by the state's revised code.
                              And I've read it and they have all the holes plugged except for maybe
                              one section that talks about documents related to bankruptcy (but they
                              want these certified from a bankruptcy court).

                              She has sent a copy of my document to her legal counsel who is just a
                              flunky assistant county DA. I don't expect much favorable from him.

                              I have asked for her bond and she has given me a copy of her $10,000
                              bond. Our revised code says that I may go to the common pleas court and
                              ask a judge to order the filing if I feel the county recorder is in
                              error, but if I can't find a category outlined in the revised code that
                              my document will fit in, then what do I have to argue before a judge?

                              Any help appreciated.

                              Steve
                            • 888Bail Man
                              Message 14 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                                Steve:

                                This is a clever technique to get around the clerk's refusal. I have
                                known some
                                to have been successful in recording documents by giving them the title
                                of
                                "Power of Attorney". In the beginning they state that they are giving
                                themselves
                                power of attorney and declare their capacity and status as you have
                                indicated.
                                This can be as lengthy or as brief as needed. Then the rest of the
                                document
                                can then cover any other subject matter of interest.

                                The nice part of this technique is that the clerk has a "Power of
                                Attorney" category
                                to file your document under. The clerk is not supposed to make any
                                determination
                                of the legal sufficiency of your document.

                                Hope this info helps.

                                Bret

                                American Liberty Dollar - Inflation Proof Currency -
                                http://www.AmericanMoneyMan.com
                                On Aug 31, 2006, at 6:51, Steve wrote:

                                > I realize that this is a state specific question when you get right
                                > down
                                > to it, but if we talk in general, I'd like to know what types of
                                > documents (other than normal land and real estate related, and
                                > soldiers
                                > graves and discharge) that county recorders are supposed to accept for
                                > filing.

                              • Steve
                                Message 15 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                                  I agree with this, but how does one 'get around' their states revised
                                  code that says it doesn't recognize 'common law' marriages i.e. any
                                  without a state marriage license? For example, say the husband dies -
                                  will the common law wife be able to inherit anything or have any rights
                                  to marital property?

                                  Moderator/Bear: Steve, to find that out, go to www.versuslaw.com and pay them $12 for a months use. Check the state you are in. In the search field put "commonlaw marriage" or "common law marriage" in quotes; bump the number cases you want it to find up to "200" and click search. Click on the links it displays and start reading. I predict there is not a single member on this group that has researched your issue for your state. A discussion here will be pretty fruitless in light of that. Versuslaw highlights the search term within the case in yellow. Look for the splashes of yellow to point you to what you are interested in. Write the group and tell us what you find out.

                                  Another thought, there is a typical quote that goes like this, "The common law continues in place unless explicitly displaced by statute." There is another that goes, "Statutes in derogation to the common law must be strictly construed." Put some of these phrases in the search field for your state and you will likely come across cases that say that the common law is still in effect in your state. Bear

                                  Steve
                                  Marshall Magill wrote:
                                  > in conjunction with writing it down in your Bible, have it recorded in
                                  > your county clerks office. I think this will give it full legal
                                  > position. if that is what she is worried about.
                                • one
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                                    I think matrimony or holy wedlock and marriage are to be distinguished.
                                    Marriage is a civilian law conception. The civilians are those whose
                                    law came down from the roman civil code.

                                    Likewise, though little known the American term for the man in a
                                    matrimonial union is baron. Husband is a foreign term. And I think
                                    consort may be the American term for wife.

                                    In any case, the change of law by change of definitions and terms did
                                    not commence with vehicle.
                                  • paradoxmagnus
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Aug 31, 2006
                                      A MARRIAGE is a CONTRACT between a Man and a Woman.

                                      "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;
                                      grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of
                                      Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of
                                      Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing
                                      the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility." Article
                                      I, Section. 10 of the Constitution for the United States of America

                                      I would WRITE your own CONTRACT and leave the STATE out of it.

                                      Patrick in California

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
                                        Steve wrote:

                                        > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] County Recorder - What they'll file and
                                        > won't
                                        >
                                        > I have a document which is generally an affadavit of mine and it is in
                                        > the form of a Declaration and Lawful Protest. It is, among other
                                        > things, declaring that I am not bankrupt because I have 21 pre-1933 US
                                        > silver dollars, that I protest the use of FRN's, that I am removing
                                        > myself from the bifurcated incorporated UNITED STATES and reclaiming
                                        > my
                                        > original organic state citizenship pre-14th amendment.

                                        > ...they have all the holes plugged except for maybe
                                        > one section that talks about documents related to bankruptcy (but they
                                        > want these certified from a bankruptcy court).

                                        So why don't you get a paper from the bankruptcy court? Your affidavit
                                        deals with bankruptcy, doesn't it?

                                        > Our revised code says that I may go to the common pleas court
                                        > and
                                        > ask a judge to order the filing if I feel the county recorder is in
                                        > error, but if I can't find a category outlined in the revised code
                                        > that
                                        > my document will fit in, then what do I have to argue before a judge?

                                        I really don't see the point - people's circumstances change daily. Are you
                                        sure you'll have 21 dollars tomorrow, and not 19 or 50? Why not just
                                        carry a few certified copies on you for evidence when and if you are
                                        captured? I think you're going way over the heads of anyone you are
                                        speaking with in your county. What about other counties? What ties you
                                        to that one in particular? Federal mailing address?
                                      • Steve
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
                                          Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
                                          is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
                                          into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

                                          (888)Bail Man wrote:

                                          > Steve:
                                          >
                                          > This is a clever technique to get around the clerk's refusal. I have
                                          > known some
                                          >
                                          > .

                                        • tnavyah
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
                                            As to what the County Recorder will file. It is just a matter of filing
                                            what they will accept without question. For example the Recorder will
                                            file anything relative to Deeds, Trust, or Land. So you file the front
                                            page of a Trust. Then you include the second page as an Exhibit "A".
                                            Refer to Exhibit "A" in the first page. Mail the two or three or four
                                            page document in with a sase. Two wks or so later you will receive it
                                            stamped recorded in the mail. If you use your immagination you can get
                                            Play Boy Mag. recorded. When there is a problem with recording a
                                            document. Make the problem document an exhibit to a document that you
                                            know they will record. It always helps to have your document notorized,
                                            and to send a Postal M.O. in the proper amount.

                                            Ted
                                          • Dale Pond
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
                                              >Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
                                              > is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
                                              > into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

                                              "Revised Code" is what gives permission???

                                              Is it true one can POST a document or NOTICE in a "public place" and it becomes part of the "public record"?
                                              Is this the reason legal notices are posted in the newspapers?
                                              Can one therefore POST to a public news forum on the web with a similar result?

                                              Life, Light, Love & Laughter,
                                              Dale Pond
                                              Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

                                            • Steve
                                              Message 22 of 24 , May 20, 2007
                                                My son was stopped for a DUI back in January. He refused the breath
                                                test. In a hurry, we hired an attorney that we found on the internet.
                                                My son wasn't in Georgia permanently, but was at a military base
                                                undergoing schooling. The attorney sent us basically a checklist, or
                                                'buffet', of what services we wanted. We checked off 'Enlistment in
                                                Case, Discovery, and Evidence gathering', and 'Representation at
                                                Administration Hearing'.

                                                The fee for the first one was $2500 and the fee for the second was
                                                $1500. We sent him $1500 up front.

                                                After 3.5 months, there has been no discovery or motions for discovery
                                                filed, and every time we call, we were told that he was waiting on the
                                                videos and police report. The state decided not to hold an
                                                administrative hearing so that never happened.

                                                Last week, we fired this attorney and have retained another. This first
                                                attorney has written my son a letter telling him that he owes him $2500
                                                more dollars and he intends to enforce this. He also told him that he
                                                intends to charge him on an hourly basis for filing documents to
                                                withdraw from the case.

                                                My son has finished his training in Georgia and is now permanently back
                                                in another state. Can this attorney sue my son in Georgia if my son
                                                doesn't live there? Opinion - is my son liable to pay him for work that
                                                was not done?

                                                Thanks, Steve
                                              • Marshall Magill
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jun 2, 2007