Re: [tips_and_tricks] Here's what I'm thinking

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 20 , May 31, 2005
      In Texas, their driver license study book says on
      first page...sumarzing the phrase... that if its
      only on the road temporilly for private use then
      no lic or tag needed. "yes officer, just temporary
      on hollday then will park it till time to temporay
      travel to work and back."
      So please expand on how to make this auto vs motor
      mobile distinction to courts...providing of course
      you don't diqualify em on oath issue frogman style.

      hobot - got 'not for hire' in front and rear windows