Re: [tips_and_tricks] Bible thumper help

  • caligiu5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      On your vehicle citation and complaint you should have wrote...All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice / or under duress.
      when the Officer approaches the car you start talking
      1 am I under arrest
          No
      2 If I'm not under arrest, can I leave.( the stop is an arresting situation)
          No
      3 Then if I'm not under arrest and I can't leave let the officer know you want to now invoke your 5th amendment rights to seek legal counsel.

      This then puts you under Common Law...

      If your in a state where you don't sign for the ticket contract...Thank the Officer and tell him your accepting this ticket without Prejudice.

      I once had an Officer say "thats nice' be careful now/
      FreedomStalker
      Buy the book Adventures In Legal Land .com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        First amendment religious objections have to be your own, not those of
        a believer in the next state. The point is, YOU don't have any pet
        verses to support your objection. In fact, you don't even have the
        objection, yet.