civil suet on a city in ala.

  • mat_starcorp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      I don't seem to find an attorney interested in my suet here in Al.
      Is anyone familiar with any attorneys here that do practice federal
      law on a civil level? the ones i talked to don't seem to think i
      don't have a case.
      That don't surprise me though. I couldn't find one in Las Vegas
      interested in a slip and fall. Everything was on a camera in a
      Smiths Food Store.

      Are one in Ill. interested in a Dram Shop case. I was beat to h---
      and back by a customer and not even the shop keeper would stop her
      are call the police. spent eight days in the hosiptal, trying to
      save my hand after she bit me all over. (Bonaface was his name,pass
      it along.)Worthless! So i really need someones help with this one.

      I think a lot of people in this group remember the police in my yard
      trying to make me giltie of a crime without any crime being
      committed. the neighbors called about a bowl of substance and sliced
      wienners. Now when i came home after being gone since early morn.
      the officer was in my yard giving out legal advice trying to cause a
      riot. My Liberty and Property have been violated and are
      irreversable. As the officer advised the seven neighbors he was
      intertaining with his uniform and badge. I felt the old buddy
      system, I am an older women, only to defend myself. He advised them
      to not only call my landlady but DHR and a probate Judge and to
      proceed with animal cruilty about my unlawful act. All this from a
      no crime commited foolish abservation on his part. I have all this
      in his hand writting. She (landlady) put a ten day notice on my car
      and sent one certified in the mail. Of couse she calls as well,
      wanting to know when i'm moving. We are talkiing about a 16 x 70 ft
      trailer on a rented lot. This all happened in Oct. I don't want the
      statue of limitations to run out. i'm bad at giving details are
      just raddeling on and on. so i'll stop if there are any questions.
      please ask so someone can help.