Bible thumper help

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      I am in the process of briefing a rejection of the court's offer of  the assistance of a lawyer in a traffic case upon grounds that such is forbidden or discouraged by the Bible.  Surely all you Bible thumpers have a pet verse to support such.  Even versus from the Koran would suffice.  Would you be so kind as to forward them to me.
    • caligiu5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        On your vehicle citation and complaint you should have wrote...All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice / or under duress.
        when the Officer approaches the car you start talking
        1 am I under arrest
            No
        2 If I'm not under arrest, can I leave.( the stop is an arresting situation)
            No
        3 Then if I'm not under arrest and I can't leave let the officer know you want to now invoke your 5th amendment rights to seek legal counsel.

        This then puts you under Common Law...

        If your in a state where you don't sign for the ticket contract...Thank the Officer and tell him your accepting this ticket without Prejudice.

        I once had an Officer say "thats nice' be careful now/
        FreedomStalker
        Buy the book Adventures In Legal Land .com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          First amendment religious objections have to be your own, not those of
          a believer in the next state. The point is, YOU don't have any pet
          verses to support your objection. In fact, you don't even have the
          objection, yet.