Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: GEORGIA COURTS Kangaroo- Issuance of contempt order incareration

  • pd
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2005
      Rex -- You are more than welcome to your personal opinion.  I will grant that those who know nothing of how to protect themselves from an abusive judiciary will continue to suffer under these abuses. However, I think you do others a disservice when you make statements such as "preposterous" without knowing what you are talking about.  I, personally, have had the threat of "contempt of court levelled at me dozens of times over the last 25 years and not once has any judge -- from a municipal court judge up to and including Federal District Court judges -- literally all levels of the judiciary -- make good on this threat when I challenged them on this subject.  May I submit it may be to your advantage to do a little research on this before dismissing it from another tool in an arsenal to fight a corrupt judiciary?  pd

      From: pd <pd25252525@...>

      The only person the judge in your case could find guilty of contempt of court is a judicial officer (lawyer).  <SNIP>

      Absolutely preposterous. As you have found out, the Judge can hold you in contempt of court. There are several hundred thousand noncustodial parents in jails/prisons today who were found in contempt of court for failing to comply with a child support order. A family law judge has vast discretion, and can do almost anything they feel like doing.

      Rex

      "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." Jeremiah 5:21

      Discover Yahoo!