Re: [tips_and_tricks] GEORGIA COURTS Kangaroo- Issuance of contempt order incareration

  • Sacs1@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 24 8:38 PM
      Steve,

      Judicial Qualifications Commission Rule 220 says something like if you have been granted a recusal in a specific venue then you have the right to have that venue moved because all judges in that circuit may be prejudice against you.

      The Georgia Supreme Court came up with these JQC rulings and I believe they are binding. I don't know all the details so you'll need to research this.
      Some of these JQC are on their web site.

      Steve Cloer
      Fathers Are Parents Too (FAPT)

      GEORGIA COURTS - A JOKE AGAIN

      Today ex parte I was adjudicated guilty of contept of court due to what is being claimed by ex wife as my non child support, yet court never procured a record of hearing in my absence should I wish later on to appeal, additionally court is unable to come up with a finite total dollar amount themselves as to what monitarily is due, yet somehow finds and holds me guilty nonetheless!

      1)How can a judge legally find/hold me in contempt ex parte?

      2)How can court legally find me, never mind hold me in civil matter for contempt of court, being there is no crime substantiated as ever being committed when they themselves are ones who remain guilty unable to come up with finite dollar amount for what originating charges stem from ?  KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOO?

      What do I do next?

    • Rex Judicata
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26 5:28 AM
        Today ex parte I was adjudicated guilty of contept of court due to what is being claimed by ex wife as my non child support, yet court never procured a record of hearing in my absence should I wish later on to appeal, additionally court is unable to come up with a finite total dollar amount themselves as to what monitarily is due, yet somehow finds and holds me guilty nonetheless! 1)How can a judge legally find/hold me in contempt ex parte? 2)How can court legally find me, never mind hold me in civil matter for contempt of court, being there is no crime substantiated as ever being committed when they themselves are ones who remain guilty unable to come up with finite dollar amount for what originating charges stem from ?  KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOO? What do I do next?

        A family law judge has discretion to do (almost) anything they wish. This happens every day, in every state. This is why there are several hundred thousand (mostly Fathers) Non-Custodial Parents in jails around the country. The only solution is to run for office and change the laws.

        "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." Jeremiah 5:21

      • pd
        Message 3 of 9 , May 26 10:08 AM
          The only person the judge in your case could find guilty of contempt of court is a judicial officer (lawyer).  Contempt is a charge that carries a penalty of pains (it can relieve you of your property or your freedom).  The only way this can happen is for the judge in your case to file charges with the prosecuting attorney.  The judge in your current case must swear an oath and file an affidavit and a complaint with the prosecuting attorney -- just like any other criminal case. Then the matter must be tried in a different court in which you can demand a jury trial.  The trial judge in your current case has to appear as a competent fact witness in your contempt charge case.  Now, I don't want you to believe me because I may be lying to you.  It does not take much research for you to check out this premise.  As to what to do now, why not file a notice and demand showing your legal research on this and then going for a void judgment since the current judge is incapable of finding you in contempt of court unless you are an attorney or have signed some sort of special contract allowing such things to happen with your informed consent.  pd

          Rex Judicata <rexjudicata@...> wrote:
[...]

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Rex Judicata
          Message 4 of 9 , May 27 5:33 AM
            From: pd <pd25252525@...>

            The only person the judge in your case could find guilty of contempt of court is a judicial officer (lawyer).  <SNIP>

            Absolutely preposterous. As you have found out, the Judge can hold you in contempt of court. There are several hundred thousand noncustodial parents in jails/prisons today who were found in contempt of court for failing to comply with a child support order. A family law judge has vast discretion, and can do almost anything they feel like doing.

            Rex

            Message 5 of 9 , May 27 2:30 PM
              On May 27, 2005, at 5:33 AM, Rex Judicata wrote:

              > Absolutely preposterous. As you have found out, the Judge can hold you
              > in contempt of court. There are several hundred thousand noncustodial
              > parents in jails/prisons today who were found in contempt of court for
              > failing to comply with a child support order. A family law judge has
              > vast discretion, and can do almost anything they feel like doing.

              So why do so many of these people with the time to spend in jail not
              have the time to investigate the oath of office of these IMPERSONATORS
              and do NOT even TRY to disqualify them AT ALL - - BEFORE they can open
              their mouth and make any orders or decrees? Is it true that Americans
              are 15% below the Japanese in IQ? Aside from waiting for someone else
              to help them, they should perhaps eat more seaweed and read their own
              constitutions, hopefully understanding them enough to be free as more
              used to be before the Great Dumbing Down of the 1970's.

              > "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which
              > have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." Jeremiah 5:21

              Jere must have been talking about the same exact thing.
            • pd