GEORGIA COURTS Kangaroo- Issuance of contempt order incareration

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 9 , May 24, 2005
      Moderator/Bear: Yes, and order a copy of my LEGAL RESEARCH VIDEO to learn
      how to do all that. Special offer to everyone on the list; I'll send you a
      research video for $60 (normally $69 & $4.95 shipping) or a research video
      and a BLACKSTONE'S LAW COURSE for $110 (normally $130) and I'll pay the
      shipping if you will order and pay me in the next four days (by 5/28). Read
      about the law course and the video at: www.legal-research-video.com . You
      can pay me at paypal.com using this email address [legalbear@...]
      or send me a money order in the mail at the address for Excellence Unlimited
      below.

      Another special: CONTEMPT TEATISE & COLLECTION OF CONTEMPT CASES; Download
      contempt research here and stay out of trouble, or, make some if you'd like.
      Here's what you'll get: 1) a contempt treatise (24 pgs.); 2) contempt forms
      (24 pgs.); contempt article (3 pgs.); 27 court decisions about contempt, 11
      specifically dealing with divorce (many pgs.); a petition for contempt filed
      against a trial judge in a state supreme court (13 pgs.). If you read all of
      this, you'll know a lot about contempt! On my web page I sell this for $99
      http://www.freedivorceforms.net/contempt.htm If you will order and pay me
      in the next four days you can have the package for $70!

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO
      80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com

      And, for optimum health:
      www.mannapages.com/barrysmith
    • Sacs1@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 9 , May 24, 2005
        Steve,

        Judicial Qualifications Commission Rule 220 says something like if you have been granted a recusal in a specific venue then you have the right to have that venue moved because all judges in that circuit may be prejudice against you.

        The Georgia Supreme Court came up with these JQC rulings and I believe they are binding. I don't know all the details so you'll need to research this.
        Some of these JQC are on their web site.

        Steve Cloer
        Fathers Are Parents Too (FAPT)

        GEORGIA COURTS - A JOKE AGAIN

        Today ex parte I was adjudicated guilty of contept of court due to what is being claimed by ex wife as my non child support, yet court never procured a record of hearing in my absence should I wish later on to appeal, additionally court is unable to come up with a finite total dollar amount themselves as to what monitarily is due, yet somehow finds and holds me guilty nonetheless!

        1)How can a judge legally find/hold me in contempt ex parte?

        2)How can court legally find me, never mind hold me in civil matter for contempt of court, being there is no crime substantiated as ever being committed when they themselves are ones who remain guilty unable to come up with finite dollar amount for what originating charges stem from ?  KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOO?

        What do I do next?

      • Rex Judicata
        Message 3 of 9 , May 26, 2005
          Today ex parte I was adjudicated guilty of contept of court due to what is being claimed by ex wife as my non child support, yet court never procured a record of hearing in my absence should I wish later on to appeal, additionally court is unable to come up with a finite total dollar amount themselves as to what monitarily is due, yet somehow finds and holds me guilty nonetheless! 1)How can a judge legally find/hold me in contempt ex parte? 2)How can court legally find me, never mind hold me in civil matter for contempt of court, being there is no crime substantiated as ever being committed when they themselves are ones who remain guilty unable to come up with finite dollar amount for what originating charges stem from ?  KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOO? What do I do next?

          A family law judge has discretion to do (almost) anything they wish. This happens every day, in every state. This is why there are several hundred thousand (mostly Fathers) Non-Custodial Parents in jails around the country. The only solution is to run for office and change the laws.

          "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." Jeremiah 5:21

        • pd
          Message 4 of 9 , May 26, 2005
            The only person the judge in your case could find guilty of contempt of court is a judicial officer (lawyer).  Contempt is a charge that carries a penalty of pains (it can relieve you of your property or your freedom).  The only way this can happen is for the judge in your case to file charges with the prosecuting attorney.  The judge in your current case must swear an oath and file an affidavit and a complaint with the prosecuting attorney -- just like any other criminal case. Then the matter must be tried in a different court in which you can demand a jury trial.  The trial judge in your current case has to appear as a competent fact witness in your contempt charge case.  Now, I don't want you to believe me because I may be lying to you.  It does not take much research for you to check out this premise.  As to what to do now, why not file a notice and demand showing your legal research on this and then going for a void judgment since the current judge is incapable of finding you in contempt of court unless you are an attorney or have signed some sort of special contract allowing such things to happen with your informed consent.  pd

            Rex Judicata <rexjudicata@...> wrote:
[...]

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Rex Judicata
            Message 5 of 9 , May 27, 2005
              From: pd <pd25252525@...>

              The only person the judge in your case could find guilty of contempt of court is a judicial officer (lawyer).  <SNIP>

              Absolutely preposterous. As you have found out, the Judge can hold you in contempt of court. There are several hundred thousand noncustodial parents in jails/prisons today who were found in contempt of court for failing to comply with a child support order. A family law judge has vast discretion, and can do almost anything they feel like doing.

              Rex

              Message 6 of 9 , May 27, 2005
                On May 27, 2005, at 5:33 AM, Rex Judicata wrote:

                > Absolutely preposterous. As you have found out, the Judge can hold you
                > in contempt of court. There are several hundred thousand noncustodial
                > parents in jails/prisons today who were found in contempt of court for
                > failing to comply with a child support order. A family law judge has
                > vast discretion, and can do almost anything they feel like doing.

                So why do so many of these people with the time to spend in jail not
                have the time to investigate the oath of office of these IMPERSONATORS
                and do NOT even TRY to disqualify them AT ALL - - BEFORE they can open
                their mouth and make any orders or decrees? Is it true that Americans
                are 15% below the Japanese in IQ? Aside from waiting for someone else
                to help them, they should perhaps eat more seaweed and read their own
                constitutions, hopefully understanding them enough to be free as more
                used to be before the Great Dumbing Down of the 1970's.

                > "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which
                > have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." Jeremiah 5:21

                Jere must have been talking about the same exact thing.
              • pd
                Message 7 of 9 , May 27, 2005
                  Rex -- You are more than welcome to your personal opinion.  I will grant that those who know nothing of how to protect themselves from an abusive judiciary will continue to suffer under these abuses. However, I think you do others a disservice when you make statements such as "preposterous" without knowing what you are talking about.  I, personally, have had the threat of "contempt of court levelled at me dozens of times over the last 25 years and not once has any judge -- from a municipal court judge up to and including Federal District Court judges -- literally all levels of the judiciary -- make good on this threat when I challenged them on this subject.  May I submit it may be to your advantage to do a little research on this before dismissing it from another tool in an arsenal to fight a corrupt judiciary?  pd